Unicorn

Hi everyone
Hey everyone, my name is Patrick and I'm from Germany. I've been playing softdarts for a long time when I was a teenager, then stopped for many many years and only begun playing again after 2015/16s PDC world championship. I've of course switched to steel darts in the meantime which I really fell in love with from the first throw.

Unfortunately with being father of a 2-year-old and work I don't have too much time to play at the moment, especially not in a team. So I mostly play alone or with friends at home which doesn't help to improve my skills too much. My average is currently somewhere around 45, but I do get the occasional 55-60 on good days.

I've found darts nutz because someone showcased his new custom Talisman 90 Golds on the German dartn-forum and said that there are a few more sets to buy here. As I would really love to get my hands on a set, I've registered instantly and was very positively surprised by all the interesting stuff going on here, I especially love the reviews. Thus I'll definitely stick around and hope I'm not too late to get myself some awesome looking new darts from Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That's it for now, happy to be here and a big hello to everyone around!
Welcome Patrick. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Welcome! Thanks for the intro Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Patrick. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello Patrick, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
(01-19-2017, 11:02 PM)Eniosan Wrote: Hey everyone, my name is Patrick and I'm from Germany. I've been playing softdarts for a long time when I was a teenager, then stopped for many many years and only begun playing again after 2015/16s PDC world championship. I've of course switched to steel darts in the meantime which I really fell in love with from the first throw.

Unfortunately with being father of a 2-year-old and work I don't have too much time to play at the moment, especially not in a team. So I mostly play alone or with friends at home which doesn't help to improve my skills too much. My average is currently somewhere around 45, but I do get the occasional 55-60 on good days.

I've found darts nutz because someone showcased his new custom Talisman 90 Golds on the German dartn-forum and said that there are a few more sets to buy here. As I would really love to get my hands on a set, I've registered instantly and was very positively surprised by all the interesting stuff going on here, I especially love the reviews. Thus I'll definitely stick around and hope I'm not too late to get myself some awesome looking new darts from Darren. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That's it for now, happy to be here and a big hello to everyone around!
Welcome to the forum - glad you like what you see.  As for the Talismans, see the post on them (Gold Talisman 90s post) and request in the post to be placed on the reserved list.  Then, you send the payment for the darts per Getagrips instructions on how to pay.  By the by, Getagrip was the major force behind the design of those darts (along with a Nutz or two).
youre at five posts now, you can log out and log back in and be able to PM Getagrip, and also post a request to be placed in the reserved list in the thread. Have fun on the forum!
Welcome aboard, Patrick! Enjoy the NUTZ forum! Loads of friendly people and a fountain of great advice to be found here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome to the forum Patrick. Nice to have you with us.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome mate! Glad you decided to stick around Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome Patrick.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Beginner.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My little darts collection

180th: 14x
Highfinishes: 118 (20 T20 D19), 112 (T20 12 D20), 108 (T20 16 D16), 102 (T20 10 D16), 110 (T19 17 D18), 101 (T17 B)
The leg of my life: 12 Darts (T20 T20 T20 20 ( :s no 9darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) T20 20 20 T20 T20 T20 5 D8) 

Welcome ,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.