Darts Buddy

Darts change
I've been using a set of Paul nicholson 26g darts for the past year with great success , I started with a 24g set of the same dart which was misplaced at a darts match so I picked up a new set of 26g paul nicholsons , recently I seen a set of mvg originals 23g on sale so I decided to pick them up , I've been playing with them now for about two weeks and find them very comfortable in my hand with very nice grip , throw wise they seem pretty good, not sure weather the drop in weight is too much from 26 and I'm afraid it will effect my throw so I'm thinking about the 25g version either mc kicks mighty grip or xq max mvg would this be a good choice or should I stick to the paul nicholson 26g any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
Stick with The Nicholsons mate you've said it yourself you had great success. They are a nice dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts : Red Dragon Polaris  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Amazon Pear Flights.
Soft Tip: 18g Unicorn Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: unicorn Eclipse Pro 
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Gotta agree with gazza here, if they suit your grip and throw and the weight feels good for you then why change?
That being said this is Darts Nutz and it's pretty hard to resist buying new darts after being around here for a while lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Il best stick to the nicholsons , thanks for the advise lads cheers

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
Yep keep them