Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

22G Golden Talisman
As many others I also received the golden talisman barrels today and had saved some special gear for these which I thought would suit them great. Here's the result:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Look great with the gold points and nice set up too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

more and more are posting pics of theirs. I can't wait to get mine and put on the gold diamond pro points! Love the custom storm points on those Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Awesome set up Ruben, any problem fitting the storm points ?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Cheers guys!
Really like the set up as well, only the flights are little ripped ao have to order few more sets of these lol.

@Chris , 2 barrels took the Storms perfectly but the 3rd point still has a very small spacing between the barrel nose and point, but perhaps 1/4 of a mm.

Very nice - I doubt you'd have any problems putting Tornados in these, so Storms should be easy
Nice.... Very Nice

Thanks for sharing

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Nice. I thought mines looked good with the tornados. I'm not normally a fan of Gold but yours look amazing!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Nice, nice!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I have never owned a gold set of barrels before., I'm normally no fan of gold stuff. But these changed everything lol!
Yours look awesome as well @Yuillsy!
Should order some tornados perhaps

Nice set of darst Ruben. The Storms look great on them.

Gold ist just sexy. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
The gold storms is how I'll mod mine. Maybe I should file the storms down a bit before installing them?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Golden Cobra's ? Sling_It 21 3,054 06-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Golden Talisman 90 vanJupp 12 2,010 01-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade