Shot Darts

Golden Talisman 90
Thanks to Darren these beauties arrived today at my door.

Aren't they lovely? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
very nice! I can't wait to get mine. I ordered some gold diamond points for them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
I liked the natural version, but these look even better - I can't get a decent photo but I put some normal gold points in mine
Man, those look great! I can't wait for mine to arrive! I've got flights and shafts at the ready!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Looking good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-19-2017, 07:46 PM)Titan Wrote: very nice! I can't wait to get mine. I ordered some gold diamond points for them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fingers crossed that yours will arrive fast. Gold Diamond points will look stunning on them.
(01-19-2017, 07:50 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I liked the natural version, but these look even better - I can't get a decent photo but I put some normal gold points in mine

Yeah, they are sexy. Gold points really suits them.

(01-19-2017, 08:00 PM)Red Wrote: Man, those look great!  I can't wait for mine to arrive!  I've got flights and shafts at the ready!

I feel you.

Few minutes played with them. BOOM

First 180 for months! Darren you are a god!

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
The black/gold core s/t stems look perfect on these!
And nice 180!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

nice shooting and great grouping Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice :thumbup:
Great darts

Great shot

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Thanks all.

(01-19-2017, 08:16 PM)RubennnV Wrote: The black/gold core s/t stems look perfect on these!
And nice 180!

Yeah, the core s/t are actually very nice stems, but the rings they come with are just crap. You can push them 0,5cm on the stem and that's it, so they are simply to expensive for me. But they look very nice.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Ooonne Huuundreed and Eeeiigghtyyyy!!!   Nice, nice, nice!! 
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Great shooting with a very nice looking kit.
I'm leaning toward some gold storms when mine finally are in my hands

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Golden Cobra's ? Sling_It 21 3,085 06-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  22G Golden Talisman RubennnV 11 1,676 01-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade