Shot Darts

Hello
Hello! 

I'm a 20 uni student who plays darts casually! I average around 49 on a good day and am continuing to improve!
I play with gold 24g Phase 2 of the old Phil's. Just bought some 22g Pixel grip Wayne Mardle's so trying to transition to those. 

Joe
Welcome!
Welcome to the Nutz....love to see younger darters here.  Ask questions -lots and lots...the Nutz here love answering them.  Welcome to the forum and the Nutz!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Hello and welcome aboard, I am sure you will improve quickly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome aboard!! Settle in and enjoy! Plenty of good things to learn and friendly people here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome to the forum.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Hey there Joe, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Welcome aboard from a fellow Uni student myself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I'm more of a 43 average guy though, you'd probably beat me then! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So which Uni are you studying at?

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Hello and welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to the forum.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Welcome Joe (great name btw). Happy darting.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Welcome mate, keep at it and you're average will steadily improve Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.