Harrows Darts.

Hello from Holland
Hello guys have been posting and reading this forum for a while now and thought it was time to introduce myself.

I began playing darts when I was about 8 years old and played up to my 12 year but then lost interest in darts and never was any good in it.
So in december 2015 I began watching darts again after a long while, the last time I watched it Jelle Klaassen just won the BDO and I thought the PDC where a bunch of amateurs.
Really enjoyed the mental part of the game and began throwing again. Found out a friend of mine has been playing for over 7 years now and really got pissed that he beat my ass. Entered a couples tournament in february 2016 and beat a couple of people that where local heroes and averaging ~60 on their own. My doubles where superB and finished 3 legs with just one arrow at the double. Really enjoyed the buzz of beating them and they just couldn't believe that that we beat them. Then in 3 months later we entered another couple tournament and performed really well, lost to 2 people who really now how to throw. Then didn't throw all that much untill october and entered my first single tournament in dec 2016 with a mate who was just playing. Got drawn in a pool with 3 players who played at the highest level of local darts. My first match began with a guy hitting 2 140's and it got worse from there on. Against the third guy I got a legg because he missed 15 arrows at the double and I hit my first one. Then in the B-finale lost against the slowest player ever and couldn't hit the double. Entered my last tournament a week ago and did alright, could have won one match in my pool but my finishing wasn;t on point. Have been throwing with new darts for over 2 weeks now so not really used to them. Now I am training my ass off to get better and going to try and play a tournament every week. Found out that where I live they have some superB darters and one of them even entered the lakeside this year. Will be losing a lot of matches but that motivates me the most. I really can;t stand to lose to anybody.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Welcome to the forum Shadowdemim. Good luck with the new darts. What kind did you get?
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
Welcome! In what city/area are you playing most of these tournaments?
Welcome to the forum shadowdenim
Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Hi shadowdenim. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Thanks all! I got 23 gr van gerwen 90% tungsten Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And I live and play in Weert. We have a own organisation that's pretty big about 800 members playing in a city of 48k. When we play tournaments here most players finish within 21 darts. And people playing a tournament can vary from 32 up to 100 players at our biggest venue (Café the hook).
Welcome to the Nutz-this forum is full of darting fools -you are going to love the place!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome in! Great to have you with us.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Hello "Shadowdenim", welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome, settle in and enjoy yourself, we're all darting Nutz here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Hello! Welcome and enjoy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star hello from holland the killerbee 12 257 03-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Hazza
  Hello from Holland Fundarter 14 716 04-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: geoffox23
  Hello from the Holland The phantom 14 866 04-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Seán4393
  from holland hd180 14 614 03-26-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: nightcrawler
  Hello from Holland Zonnebril 13 1,008 03-18-2018, 04:57 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade