Darts Buddy

Harrows Atlantis barrel design
In the past i always threw with the Harrows Atlantis 21g, i did find the grip exactly right for my taste.
Now i throw with light darts, about 15 gram, the nodor 800 series featherlite, but find these to much grip for my taste.

So i wanna have a set of customs with the Atlantis grip and already contacted madhouse about this.
But the problem is i don't know the exact dimensions of the grip of the Atlantis darts ....

Does somebody here of you have or knows the exact grip dimensions of the Harrows Atlantis 21g darts ?

Greetings,
Daniel
If you have a set of atlantis darts, you could always send them to Madhouse to replicate.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Does this help you out Daniel ?

[attachment=11305]
may all the doubles be with you

In the past i had a set but unfortunately not anymore.
Fred, thanks a lot for your information !
I now just have to find out the dimenions from the sections between the smoot sections in and how deep are the grooves/ grip ?
I also contacted Harrows, first week no response but after a new message from me they replied that they don't have this information anymore ... (really Harrows, do you delete all your files from the darts you don't make anymore?)

Has somebody else more information about the Atlantis design grip pattern for me or willing to measure it for me ?
I have a feeling they were 48 mm long or thereabouts.
Someone will have a set lying around somewhere and measure them and from Fred's pic you will be sorted.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

I'm sure Madhouse can help you with your idea. 15/16g barrel with same grip pattern as Harrows Atlantis

I already contacted madhouse but they wanna have more information about the design.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Madhouse can contact me for the org image Daniel or more info what they need

Thanks again.
Madhouse want the information from me, I don't think they will contact you for my information ?
(01-25-2017, 02:05 PM)bios Wrote: Thanks again.
Madhouse want the information from me, I don't think they will contact you for my information ?

In the following link you find the section to Madhouse. I'm sure Tony will visit it when he finish his coffee break Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Madhouse Custom Darts

So i am busy with the drawing of my new custom darts.
Does anyone knows the exact diameter of the atlantis 21 gram ?
i thought they were 6.3 but i may be wrong there ...
(02-07-2017, 12:50 PM)bios Wrote: So i am busy with the drawing of my new custom darts.

Ø=6.37mm

(01-25-2017, 03:41 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 02:05 PM)bios Wrote: Thanks again.

In the following link you find the section to Madhouse. I'm sure Tony will visit it when he finish his coffee break Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Madhouse Custom Darts

(02-07-2017, 05:43 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 12:50 PM)bios Wrote: So i am busy with the drawing of my new custom darts.

Ø=6.37mm
Thanks again Fred  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.