Shot Darts

Union Jack Re-seal flights
Hi guys, does anyone have any Union Jack re-seal flights that they would sell or send me photos of please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may want to contact Mart, he is or was a member here but not seen him post for a long time, so not sure if he is still collecting but he has a vast collection of flights, here is his site: https://www.martsdarts.co.uk/
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think I have a set somewhere - if I can find them I'll post a pic for you
(01-19-2017, 12:37 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I think I have a set somewhere - if I can find them I'll post a pic for you

I'd appreciate that, thank you

(01-19-2017, 01:48 PM)tfarnell1997 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 12:37 PM)mc1958 Wrote: I think I have a set somewhere - if I can find them I'll post a pic for you

I'd appreciate that, thank you

Found these on eBay.... not cheap though.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222378749688

Cheers 
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Sorry I've had a look in all the places I thought my set could be and can't find them - I'm convinced I do have a set somewhere in this flat though, so will have another look over the weekend
(01-21-2017, 09:58 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Sorry I've had a look in all the places I thought my set could be and can't find them - I'm convinced I do have a set somewhere in this flat though, so will have another look over the weekend

No worries, thank you. If they're the ones I'm after I would more than happily but a bid in for £20?

I have some Harrows Union Jack reseals if your after some. Unused pear shaped, and used standards good condition.
(02-16-2017, 11:09 PM)ionicstu Wrote: I have some Harrows Union Jack reseals if your after some. Unused pear shaped, and used standards good condition.

Please can I see the standards?

What exactly is the difference with say a modern day poly flight for example? In the pics I saw these looked folded in a way and way thicker, were they really that more durable?
(02-16-2017, 11:36 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: What exactly is the difference with say a modern day poly flight for example? In the pics I saw these looked folded in a way and way thicker, were they really that more durable?

You could stick the flight back together if it ripped hence the name self adhesive or reseal

(02-16-2017, 11:18 PM)tfarnell1997 Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 11:09 PM)ionicstu Wrote: I have some Harrows Union Jack reseals if your after some. Unused pear shaped, and used standards good condition.

Please can I see the standards?

Hi mate, did you manage to get a pic? Thanks

(02-16-2017, 11:39 PM)tfarnell1997 Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 11:36 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: What exactly is the difference with say a modern day poly flight for example? In the pics I saw these looked folded in a way and way thicker, were they really that more durable?

You could stick the flight back together if it ripped hence the name self adhesive or reseal

Reseal flights were brilliant, much better than modern day flights. As said above you could stick the flight back together if they ripped, and robin hoods didn't affect them either. 

They used to last absolute ages as well. I was given a few sets of my old company flights when I started playing for them and I only used a couple of sets, maybe 3 at most, for the whole season (and I played in several leagues a week back then). I'm guessing that's why they aren't available now as the companies wouldn't make any profit on all the other flights they sell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack Hood Darts Getagrip 9 3,633 12-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Last Post: O C
  Jack Hood Nu Darts Getagrip 46 8,959 06-16-2016, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Jack Hood darts mc1958 13 5,795 06-16-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: cableg