Double Top Darts.

Monster Anastasia Dobromyslova 20.40g
Monster Anastasia Dobromyslova (20.35 - 20.37 - 20.37 grams)

After a long wait I finally got my hands on a set of the new Anastasia darts made by Monster. Certainly not the cheapest of all darts but I am fan of Monster darts and especially of the look of these babies.

I haven't thrown them yet and I am very excited to do so. The only thing I am a little bit uncertain about is the weight. 20.4 grams might be a little light since I am used to throw 22 or 23 grams. I have bought some tungsten putty and I think I will it into the barrels to make them heavier.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://twitter.com/TheRedBit180/status/...1391513602
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
They putty should make them a fair bit heavier, I bought some weeks ago but then I ordered some of the other version from the U.S. not tried it yet but will do so eventually Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are very nice darts though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They are cracking darts. Far too light for me unfortunately!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Nice darts and must be in high demand, Darts Corner raised their price by £8.29 on their second lot of them.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
(01-18-2017, 08:29 PM)Getagrip Wrote: They putty should make them a fair bit heavier, I bought some weeks ago but then I ordered some of the other version from the U.S. not tried it yet but will do so eventually Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They are very nice darts though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have got "Korda Dark Matter" tungsten putty that someone on the forum recommended. It's good, not sticky at all.

(01-18-2017, 08:30 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: They are cracking darts. Far too light for me unfortunately!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Me too, I have noticed it now after a few throws. 

(01-18-2017, 08:35 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Nice darts and must be in high demand, Darts Corner raised their price by £8.29 on their second lot of them.

Yes, it was hard to get them. I saw them on A180 3-4 months ago and they were sold out after a few days. Now they are back in stock for £60.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Thanks for the heads up on A180 - hopefully they will still be that price when I get paid next week - £60 is bad enough, but no way am I paying the DC price for them lol
Wow they put them up in price quick!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Glad I got mine back when I did .
And yes,they are a great dart .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Still £60 today at A180
(01-19-2017, 12:44 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Thanks for the heads up on A180 - hopefully they will still be that price when I get paid next week - £60 is bad enough, but no way am I paying the DC price for them lol

Still showing as £60 so just ordered a set - hopefully get them in the next day or two
Since Monster is producing the Gunner IV Silver, I wonder if they'll do the Ana as well. I personally prefer the natural look to the gold and black.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Snazzy Darts...

Monster sure are, in my opinion rapidly becoming, or perhaps have become the premier Manufacturer. There design & aesthetics are supreme, the finish is and material is excellent.

Here, Pal... try this.... throw the Darts at the weight they come, you'll be surprised at how little difference mechanically it will make....
THose really are a great looking dart. How's the grip?
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

(01-25-2017, 10:03 AM)kungfuron Wrote: Since Monster is producing the Gunner IV Silver, I wonder if they'll do the Ana as well.  I personally prefer the natural look to the gold and black.

They would look almost identical to the Anastasia Unicorn darts. I think they made them gold and black to avoid that.

(01-25-2017, 11:54 AM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Snazzy Darts...

Monster sure are, in my opinion rapidly becoming, or perhaps have become the premier Manufacturer. There design & aesthetics are supreme, the finish is and material is excellent.

Here, Pal... try this.... throw the Darts at the weight they come, you'll be surprised at how little difference mechanically it will make....

I did, it was alright but just too light for me. Now I have raised the weight to 22 grams and they fly a lot better for me.

(01-25-2017, 02:37 PM)jschwab Wrote: THose really are a great looking dart.  How's the grip?

It's a medium grip 5-6 on a scale form 1 to 10.
(01-25-2017, 06:49 AM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 12:44 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Thanks for the heads up on A180 - hopefully they will still be that price when I get paid next week - £60 is bad enough, but no way am I paying the DC price for them lol

Still showing as £60 so just ordered a set - hopefully get them in the next day or two

I have ordered another set a few days ago.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Anastasia Dobromyslova collection mc1958 23 4,441 08-23-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  VIDEO ADDED Pg 2 - Monster Monster on the wall, who is the Fairest of them all? Ancient Darter 18 1,659 04-24-2018, 07:14 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Two of my many sets . Phase 1 black and Anastasia Machina . nedy 2 866 06-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Anastasia's The G 25 4,448 01-14-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Shotgun
  Anastasia Collection Aaron Makepeace 13 1,891 01-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Anastasia monsters Aaron Makepeace 8 1,624 01-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Last Post: mc1958