Target Darts.

Cheap arm liner upper
Smile 
Share this with you for what it's worth.........There are times when I can't stop giving it the 'window wipers' whilst throwing,so to tighten up the lines I wear a length of elastic bandage on my throw arm until things tighten up again.Works for me most of the time,might work for you maybe,enjoy!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Slingin' for SatanĀ 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
You can buy things like that for darts now, nice to have a cheaper alternative though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
what is this tool you talk of? Do you have a link to one?

https://www.reddragondarts.com/red-drago...pport.html

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Could someone explain what this arm liner does? It looks like a compression sleeve but I do not understand what it does for a person's throw.
basically that is all it is, a compression sleeve. I think they were massively popular in Japan and started getting popular elsewhere, I don't think it will improve your through using that alone but it does kind of help if you suffer with some joint or muscle fatigue, at least it did seem to for me when I tried one.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Aah yes they use that for lifting too. It helps with problems like tendinitis and It helps me lift without getting injured. Haven't tried it for darting tho, but it should work.
20 bloody quid from RD,I prefer my homegrown one !!
Slingin' for SatanĀ 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW