Shot Darts

Gary Anderson Phase 4
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So the new Gando Unicorn darts are out, although he's returned to the Phase 3's, he still has used them for some time. This may be ideal for Anderson fans or anyone else who find the Phase 3's a bit too long, I think. Looks like a shortened modification of the Ultracore Ando darts.
I'm guessing they are 2ba screw in points? Otherwise why have the smooth bit by the nose?
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Not surprising that Unicorn brought these out.  Ando fans will no doubt be scooping these up. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-18-2017, 03:54 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: I'm guessing they are 2ba screw in points? Otherwise why have the smooth bit by the nose?

They'd be a regular steel point, not conversion.
I like the smooth bit, that's where I rest my finger. Usually don't like a tapered nose but these might work. If they aren't any longer than 50mm I might give these a shot.
Looks just like his ultracores. I wish they didn't do that grip on the nose. Looks like a flight ruiner
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Was just about to post this. They are very similar to the Ultracore version of his darts.

Any ideas on a price yet?
Could be the first set of Anderson darts I will get, if they are around 48mm long.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
says available now. Anyone know where? or the dimensions?
TITAN
(01-18-2017, 04:22 PM)Titan Wrote: says available now. Anyone know where? or the dimensions?

Guessing, but the shops may have them in the next week or so.  Available now on their site is most likely in reference for shops to purchase.
I took a look on dartscorner at Anderson darts. These really are basically the same thing as his ultracores...
I agree with Titan, I wish they had made it with the smooth nose...
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
They are available at https://www.total-darts.co.uk for £38.99 and says they will be dispatched from friday.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Not a fan, just ordered a set of phase 3's from there though, £25 is a bargain Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I wouldn't mind trying a set in 23g. When they release the dimensions, that will be the deciding factor Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
(01-18-2017, 04:38 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: I took a look on dartscorner at Anderson darts. These really are basically the same thing as his ultracores...
I agree with Titan, I wish they had made it with the smooth nose...

Similar profile to the Ultracores yeah but they'll be totally different dimensions, the Ultracores are huge.
"OOOHHH, Chimpanzee that, Monkey News! You F---.........."
Official Raymond van Barneveld No1 Fan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Gary Anderson Code Edition vanJupp 8 993 06-22-2020, 10:02 PM
Last Post: YoungStarDC
  Unicorn Evolution of the Power phase 5 v phase 6 Equalizer 1 1,017 02-27-2020, 05:29 PM
Last Post: The Pro Towel Waver
  Phil Taylor Phase 1 vs Phase 2 asquick 1 432 09-26-2019, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Anderson Phase 3 Chappers 7 1,450 05-28-2017, 05:11 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Help with Gary Anderson darts John_B 8 3,502 01-22-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Alex