Target Darts.

Do you have the McKicks Mighty Grip darts in 23g? Please post a pic.....
Hi guys,

Just received the McKicks Mighty Grip darts in 23g today but the darts aren't the same as online photos show and not the same as the websites own pics that I bought them from?

The grip pattern is the same but the cuts are different sizes, the level of grip on my ones is very low as well.

Plus the packaging is different!

I'll grab a pic of mine in a bit but could you kindly post pics of yours if they are 23g so I can check?

Thanks guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Don't have the packaging anymore but thats mine, soon to be stripped of all their dignity...I mean paint
The ones Walker has look identical to my 25g set. This was my packaging:

These are the set I had a while back

Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Big difference between mine and Walkers posted above, looks like mine had the main cuts made to them but the machine didn't finish them! What do you think?

(01-17-2017, 08:30 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: These are the set I had a while back

[Image: https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii5...qnemj8.jpg]

Which are now my set if I'm not mistaken Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well were my set anyways, my mate loved em so much he bought em off me a few weeks back and I ended up buying some new ones lol
They look indeed like they made a small cut and filled it with paint...
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Yep those are different than mine, different nose too. How odd. Would contact the retailer if I were you.
I've just emailed them, will hear back tomorrow now I guess? Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going mad!
Strange that...even the Mckicks logo looks slightly suspicious, but that could just be the picture
Where did you get em from?
That Chunky Cheese place
Oh yes the ever reliable chunky cheese :p
Here are mine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seems I do have a duff set then!
He's trying to fob me off with "they are the same darts, not much difference and the same as shown on their website"

Yeah right, the grip feels completely different, these look like an incomplete/unfinished set, never ever use Perfect Darts again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McKicks Premium Whites - Struggling To Find Moosie 8 534 01-26-2021, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Jrburnett
  Mckicks mighty grip. Knoxyefc 9 953 11-07-2020, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Richa
  Post Surgery Darts jonesy 8 574 03-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Papa w
  The mighty pond divide!! 25g-grizzly 29 2,043 06-05-2019, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  Dart Setup of the Mighty Mike m0rty 18 2,066 01-05-2019, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Post a video of a darts match you never tire of watching Berlin180 20 4,172 02-12-2018, 03:07 AM
Last Post: mathawk3
  Mckicks Mighty Grip.....Which version are these?!? Red'75™ 2 2,059 08-29-2017, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Red'75™
  Mvg playing with a new set of mckicks charliebates 8 2,533 07-16-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  McKicks Mighty Grip Red'75™ 15 3,878 04-28-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Equalizer
  Another McKicks Mighty Grip thread.... Equalizer 9 1,710 04-26-2017, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jameshaven