Shot Darts

How long will MVG carry on being number 1 for?
OK dartznutz. Here is a question for you. Will MVG continue for five, or ten or fifteen years, before he gets overtaken?
What do you think? How long do you see his dominance to continue for?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Until I turn pro
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 07:59 PM)Walker Wrote: Until I turn pro

Exactly. The darts world is booming. Should be interesting to watch how it plays out. Good luck with your pro darts career. What name are ya gunna go for? What walk on music? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Don't know, depends on the competition and if he stays injury free. Can't see him get in a slump anytime soon though.
(01-17-2017, 08:01 PM)Steven Townsend Wrote:

Exactly. The darts world is booming. Should be interesting to watch how it plays out. Good luck with your pro darts career. What name are ya gunna go for? What walk on music? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Luckily for the darts world I'll never make it pro...cos I was thinking it would be quite cool to clone whoever I was playing, dress up like them and steal their walk on music...trip them out haha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah, I think the competition will continue to improve as the PDC gets more and more respected and world darts grows more and more... I think his winning mentality is going to keep him on top for a while. Anderson needs to get some fire back as he is dangerous for Michael if he has that will to win. The low gravity due to his massive legs , and also his huge head, give him a poise at the ockey which leans forward and I think he is level headed and passionate to keep hungry and doing his best. Is going to be a pleasure to see it all played out. (So to speak) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 08:07 PM)Walker Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 08:01 PM)Steven Townsend Wrote:

Luckily for the darts world I'll never make it pro...cos I was thinking it would be quite cool to clone whoever I was playing, dress up like them and steal their walk on music...trip them out haha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Haha. Good idea. Gain a psych advantage and dress up I dentical! haha. This is such a good time for darts. Enjoy !!
Until Phil Taylor rises again.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

That would be hysterical, especially if you had to play more than one televised match in one day FOTSL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(01-17-2017, 08:18 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote:

That would be hysterical, especially if you had to play more than one televised match in one day FOTSL

Start the day as peter wright, rock the mohawk and give it the old shuffle on stage...then when I've got rid of him in straight sets it's on to MvG in the final, quick bic over my head and a pillow under my shirt and I'm good to go
He's got an incredible advantage over the rest of the field. I'd give him 6-8 years, but then he will surely have problems with his ankle and back, because of his stance.
(01-17-2017, 08:25 PM)Phenohyte Wrote: He's got an incredible advantage over the rest of the field. I'd give him 6-8 years, but then he will surely have problems with his ankle and back, because of his stance.
Exactly my thought. Bad stance for someone going towards 40, so max 8-10 years left. Vvdv also has problems for years...
Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

(01-17-2017, 08:16 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Until Phil Taylor rises again.

Taylor will never be World No. 1 again because he has cut back on the number of tournaments he plays.  His goal is another World Championship.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Stems on Long Barrels portsetonloyal 5 385 04-27-2020, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Danblacksher
  world champion / worlds number one ? nightcrawler 15 913 10-13-2018, 11:19 AM
Last Post: sjmattitude1982
  Long points on long barrels Kaigen Moore 6 683 07-20-2018, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Kaigen Moore
  Do you carry extra or the bare minimum Dart equipment. Spencerdl 97 12,078 04-14-2018, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  I'm number 6 ranked Paddywaugh 15 1,780 03-21-2017, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Paddywaugh
  Lowest number of darts in a 501 pairs match? Dorian 8 2,436 06-20-2015, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Jugger