Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Opinions about some of the best darts
Music 
Hi guys!

I just joined. I am setting up my home darts cabinet and am in the process of purchasing 3 sets of darts.

I have in mind the Rasta dart original 24gram, Phil  Power8zero, and Barney Phase 2. 

In your opinion, which is better the Phil 8 or 9zero?

Also , is Ebay OK to get darts from?

Also, do I get a ten percent discount at madhouse darts ?

Thanks very much for your time and wishing everyone loads of inspiration and precision and fun with your dart playing. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

StevenT Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Steven and welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Its not possible to say which is the better dart as only you can find that out by trying them, what works well for one may not work well for another basically.

Ebay is fine as you will be covered by Paypal if anything goes wrong.

The discount is no longer 10 but 9% when you have 5 posts or more you should be able to view the codes in the new members and forum announcements section.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 07:38 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hi Steven and welcome to the forum Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Its not possible to say which is the better dart as only you can find that out by trying them, what works well for one may not work well for another basically.

Ebay is fine as you will be covered by Paypal if anything goes wrong.

The discount is no longer 10 but 9% when you have 5 posts or more you should be able to view the codes in the new members and forum announcements section.

Thanks very much for the welcome. I enjoyed your reviews too. Yes, that is one of the best things about darts-everyone has their own way and it is all relative. I was just asking about the darts to see what people thought, as it is interesting.

Looking at the darts now. I live in Austria now, so darts is a cosey piece of home for me.

I enjoyed the 2 world dart championships and am looking to get more and more into darts. I watch a lot anyway, but I am looking to set up a beautiful darts cabinet for my young family to grow up with.

Thanks for the speedy reply and I enjoyed watching one of your reviews recently. Thanks for your time. It is appreciated.

Nice evening2u
Glad to hear you like the reviews and best of look with your new venture into darts.

Out of the ones you mention I like the Rasta and Barneys best if that's any help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for your nice message. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Which version of the Barney's and the Rasta dart are your personal favs. I am thinking of going for the first version of the Rasta dart with the two red,gold,green bands. I was torn between the Barney world champ darts phase 1 and the phase 2.
Any thoughts on these things will b interesting for me.

Many thanks! !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Travel Set Up Opinions (Board Hangers) The Big Dogg 6 987 12-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Seán4393