Unicorn

Couple of cheeky Red Dragon clearance purchases
Stuart Kellett's & Martin Atkins. Both 24g.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice ones, have the same coming my way as well. :thumbup:

How do they both feel grip wise?

Enjoy the new arrows. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 02:44 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice ones, have the same coming my way as well. :thumbup:

How do they both feel grip wise?

Enjoy the new arrows. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Atkins are the grippier of the two. Had half an hour with each and both are nice sets of darts.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 02:50 PM)TheJug Wrote: Atkins are the grippier of the two. Had half an hour with each and both are nice sets of darts.

Cheers mate, appreciate the info. :thumbup:
(01-17-2017, 02:51 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 02:50 PM)TheJug Wrote: Atkins are the grippier of the two. Had half an hour with each and both are nice sets of darts.

Cheers mate, appreciate the info. :thumbup:

think the enhanced grip is down to the coating. Some black finishes tend to be a little glossy imo but this is superb.
(01-17-2017, 02:52 PM)TheJug Wrote: think the enhanced grip is down to the coating. Some black finishes tend to be a little glossy imo but this is superb.

Been my experience with a few black coated barrels as well, slick/greasy feel to them.  Looking forward to the Atkins even more now.  Reason for buying really was they're such a good deal.
(01-17-2017, 03:01 PM)Great White North Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 02:52 PM)TheJug Wrote: think the enhanced grip is down to the coating. Some black finishes tend to be a little glossy imo but this is superb.

Been my experience with a few black coated barrels as well, slick/greasy feel to them.  Looking forward to the Atkins even more now.  Reason for buying really was they're such a good deal.

I'm going to give them a week and if I get on with them and there's still some in stock I'll buy another set.
Welcome ,,, Enjoy,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I had the Kellets and found them somewhat slippy
Took a while....
RD charge too much shipping to US otherwise I will buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice pickups! Always wanted to try the Kellet darts. The position of the knurl looks good to me.
I find the Kellets very similar to the Bristows ( mine are natural ) to throw. Really nice dart
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple of sets of mine kamikersie 39 16,381 02-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Several more recentish purchases lol mc1958 27 3,191 01-15-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Great White North