Double Top Darts.

Hi from Canada
Good morning guys.
I was searching the web for Darts Forums and found this great Web Site. WOW .. Lots of instructive info, Tips, etc.
I am from Canada, French is my 1st language. I have little dart experience. I've been playing for 1-1\2 yr only.
I was introduced to darts by a friend that plays for over 10 yrs. They needed a player in his league, so I jumped in.
My first 6 months of darts was pretty good. I was playing with no pressure I was closing games on a regular base.
I was told buy other players that I was a good dart player.
Well things have changed since then. I now put pressure on myself and it is not going anymore has I am expecting.
But, I guess this is a normal evolution in the sport of dart. So I'm now focussing on my mental and don't focus  on my score.
I really love the game and hope to improve with all your good help.
I presently play with James Wade Silver Star 22g darts. I also started to play with Showtime Fuzion 24g Darts, Short Steem and Retina Flights. I really like this second Dart, the grip is great.
Well, it's time for practice,
Have a great Dart Day.
Louis
Hey Louis! Welcome to the forums. I love the Showtime Fuzion darts myself, really nice feel to them.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
Good to see you've gone Nutz!  You're in good company! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Feel free to wander the forum-there's a great bunch of Nutz here!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Louis, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome!
Hi Louis and welcome to the forum, thanks for the intro!

Sounds like you have probably done what a few of us do and get to a stage where you are striving to be that little bit better than before and it becomes more of a mental than physical challenge, hopefully you will work through it ok Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome ,,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Louis. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome
Hi Louis - Welcome from Nova Scotia!!!
Welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome aboard, Louis! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hi Louis, welcome to the forum!
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

Cheers from Northern Ontario!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 22 Gram Keith Deller'sGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.