Harrows Darts.

Two more sets join the heard
Datadart Black 22g                           Datadart Black 22g                              Hellraiser 22g       Blacks 22g           Hellraiser 22g

OK! I'm beginning to think the 'Nutz' curse is getting worse Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Two more new sets have been added to the clan. after the recent sortie into light darts( under 19g) I thought it would be good to try some around 22g.
So 10 days ago a set of Designa Darts 'Hellraiser' darts where bought, the only straight barrel in this range is 22g, BUT the price £12 I couldn't resist.
Anyone wanting this style of dart in a 22g really should have a look at these darts.

So having the 'curse' I had an itch that was saying buy when I found a set of Datadart Black style 2's in 22g. It's been 10 days since the last fix so I
really needed these darts. So as the 'curse' is a recognised medical condition in our house Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. They where bought yesterday. Had a few hours with them and 
the first impressions are very good.

Chris...
You have only just begun,,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
LOL yep you have the Nutz virus, no cure sadly Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice start in the darts collecting virus. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
wooo!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(01-17-2017, 01:18 PM)0ldjoblo Wrote: You have only just begun,,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lol, little does he know!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
I see no problem here............But, I'll be looking at the Datadart black 22g very soon
Hellraiser/Hellfire are my go to dart ( extra rings added ) excellent VFM, new members MUST buy at least a set a month for........ever LOL
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice darts! I like the shape of the Datadart Black.
The Datadart Black, are very nice to throw. For me they react easily to changing flight styles and stem length giving the player
plenty of options to get the right set up.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Chris..
Like those Datadart blacks!