Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

morning from a newbie!
Thumbs Up 
Hello my friends, my name is Chris and I am from Welwyn, Hertfordshire, 28 y/o. I am rather new to darts, I played quite a lot as a kid but since moving out I have had no room for a board, signing up for the local social club to get my game on so figured I would buy two pairs of darts and test them out, I lost my old taylor ones in the move Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

-Location - Welwyn, Herts

-How you got into darts. - Dad bought a dart board and set it up, hooked ever since but plenty of time not playing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

-Soft tip or steel tip player - Only played with steel tips, much prefer them. I had heavier darts than my dad so going to get a 23g and 25g....suggestions of which ones are welcome.

I love watching Phil, MVG, Barney, Gary, Bully boy, Snakebite - not a big fan of Lewis....

If anyone has any tips for a leftie that would be great too!

Interested in Harrows Rapide ringed 25g, McKicks Premium White 23g or some Nodors. (Possible darts you may be interested in. Since you have to wait 50 posts before posting in the buy/sell section, you can always list a set you're looking for and it's up the members here if they feel secure in entering a transaction with you...you may just get a personal message! (after 5 post I believe)).

Cheers all!!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
wellcome to the forum mate. Nice intro.
Hi cache. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
thanks all! do you think my choice for the darts are a good start? I really want to keep one set and give the other to my partner to play with, i guess i could alternate though right?!

would you buy them? add different stems / flights? I prefer the heavier to the lighter dart for sure but not sure what weights really, is one being 23 and one 25 a good idea?
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome
Welcome ,,,, Enjoy,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hello Chris, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the Nutz, and the forum.  Youll be up and running in no time.  It's fun to tweak your darts til you get them right.
cheers!

im torn with choice for my 2 pairs of darts right now...
Hi Chris and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Harrows Rapide are really great darts and for the money its hard to beat Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

i was looking at the atomics, retinas and elites....they all look amazing
and sonics! super cool sets these harrows

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Morning from Texas!! E M R 17 359 04-14-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: E M R
  Morning from Cumbria, UK AtOneWithGod 14 436 03-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Good Morning from Texas! sbland0614 27 801 01-10-2019, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Good morning! FrostieFC 15 781 02-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Last Post: FrostieFC