Target Darts.

My Gary Anderson Collection
Here's all the photos of my Gary Anderson collection I'm pretty sure it's complete other than prototypes but please let me know if I've missed anything, thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I can't see any photos Tom.
(01-17-2017, 12:41 PM)Bounce Out Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 12:29 PM)tfarnell1997 Wrote: Here's all the photos of my Gary Anderson collection I'm pretty sure it's complete other than prototypes but please let me know if I've missed anything, thanks guys

Ive got a few of Andersons but the "invisible" ones I cant find anywhere ???? (literally)

Haha, I know, amazing isn't it! They're up now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow. Nice collection! More gold Ando's there than I was expecting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. They look great.
Great collection! I think I know a certain someone who would be very jealous of these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thank you for sharing +1
(01-17-2017, 12:45 PM)Humdinger Wrote: Wow. Nice collection! More gold Ando's there than I was expecting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. They look great.

Thank you, cost me a fortune!
Just wow... absolutely stunning collection mate!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Wow, that is some collection - do you have the Silver/Black Stars as well
(01-17-2017, 12:46 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Just wow... absolutely stunning collection mate!

Thanks mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Excellent!
(01-17-2017, 12:46 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Wow, that is some collection - do you have the Silver/Black Stars as well

I don't have them, no. Didn't know whether to bother as I couldn't ever see Gary throwing them? Saying that, I think he probably did throw the Silver Stars at some point? Thanks for the reminder Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 12:45 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Great collection! I think I know a certain someone who would be very jealous of these Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thank you for sharing +1

Thanks for the reputation mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Excellent
Great collection there, thanks for sharing. Did Ando ever play with the scalloped Unicorn darts?
(01-17-2017, 12:52 PM)Phenohyte Wrote: Great collection there, thanks for sharing. Did Ando ever play with the scalloped Unicorn darts?

Yes I believe he did, not for too long though? He hit the magical 9 against Davey Dodds with them?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 1 The Jester 9 1,032 02-18-2019, 09:54 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Just Pics: Unicorn - Gary Anderson - Phase 3 - 23g vanJupp 11 2,572 07-18-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Yuillsy
  My New Datadart Icon (Gary Anderson Dart) portsetonloyal 9 19,738 07-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  My new Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3 Dart Set. Devotion 4 1,510 03-25-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Richa
  New Gary Anderson Phase 3 portsetonloyal 6 1,435 03-20-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Cooper84
  Gary Anderson Dreamboys vanJupp 7 2,553 11-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: vanJupp
  Gary Anderson Silver Star 80% tungsten arvidlebron 5 940 08-21-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: arvidlebron
  Gary Anderson darts carlmuscleman67 13 1,891 08-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Gary Anderson WC Gold 23g RubennnV 20 3,428 04-28-2017, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Chris LaForm
  My little Gary Anderson Collection skybeamer 12 2,692 03-26-2017, 03:40 PM