Shot Darts

Hi guys :)
Hi All,

My name is Tom and I'm based in Leeds, England Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I am a Gary Anderson collector and believe I have all of the sets endorsed by Gary.

I am also starting a Darryl Fitton collection...

I'm looking for more info on Silvertrim Darts from the 80's if anyone can help, please, particularly 26g?

Also, does anyone know anything about reseal flights?

Look forward to talking to you all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome! I'm sure some members are able to help you out with the Silvertrim's/ re-seal flights Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 12:18 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Welcome! I'm sure some members are able to help you out with the Silvertrim's/ re-seal flights Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Brilliant, thank you for your message Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. It is great to be part of an amazing group Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Tom, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hi Tom. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Good luck with your search. I'd love to see a pics of your Ando's too!
Hi Tom, Welcome on the Nutz side
may all the doubles be with you

(01-17-2017, 12:34 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: Hi Tom, Welcome on the Nutz side

Thanks Fred Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ow do.

Welcome to Nutz

Nice to see another Leeds lad on here.

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome ,,,,Enjoy,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome aboard

Can't help on any info about Silvertrim other than some sets come up on ebay occasionally and also Taylor was with them for a short while. As far as reseal flights go they were brilliant - lasted absolutely ages, which is probably why the companies stopped making them lol.

I've seen the Ando collection, what have you got so far for Darryl Fitton - him and Tony O'Shea are my favourite BDO players and also two of the nicest people you could wish to meet.
(01-17-2017, 01:43 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Welcome aboard

Can't help on any info about Silvertrim other than some sets come up on ebay occasionally and also Taylor was with them for a short while. As far as reseal flights go they were brilliant - lasted absolutely ages, which is probably why the companies stopped making them lol.

I've seen the Ando collection, what have you got so far for Darryl Fitton - him and Tony O'Shea are my favourite BDO players and also two of the nicest people you could wish to meet.

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I believe that is why they stopped making them, no one would buy more than once haha!

I haven't got a massive collection of Daz's yet, only just starting up but I have a couple of his prototype sets as well as the 2 sets of darts he used in the World Trophy last May.

Trying to find my feet now and research more, I know exactly what I need to get Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Like you say, Daz and Tony are brilliant, both lovely blokes!
Welcome to the Nutz and the forum.  Good buncha Nutz and they know their stuff, so I expect someone will be round in a bit to answer your questions.  Again, welcome to the forum.
Hi Tom and welcome to the forum. nice to see your collection too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have a few sets of old re-seal flights and I like them too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As for Silvertrim, I only know what is in old mags which is not a lot really, may be Patrick Chaplin might know more about them: https://www.patrickchaplin.com/
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-17-2017, 02:42 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hi Tom and welcome to the forum. nice to see your collection too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have a few sets of old re-seal flights and I like them too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As for Silvertrim, I only know what is in old mags which is not a lot really, may be Patrick Chaplin might know more about them: https://www.patrickchaplin.com/

Do you have any Union Jack re-seal by any chance, Darren?

I'll get on to Patrick and hopefully he can help me in my quest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys- New Forum member checking in jcturbot 29 667 04-24-2020, 03:49 AM
Last Post: skyhigh
  Hey Guys! Im newbie oliviamailer 16 549 03-04-2020, 03:58 PM
Last Post: derryfilm
  Hi Guys !! FreddyKruger180 14 321 02-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Easyrider
  Hello Guys & Girls stevo1885 12 246 11-22-2019, 04:10 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade