Shot Darts

Greetings from central/eastern Europe
Howdy folks.

Greetings from near Bratislava, Slovakia.
I'm Mick. English, but have lived here longer than I care to remember Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
In this part of the world, it's very much soft-tip oriented. So I play that in the city in a pub with some pals from time to time. But at home I have a sisal board in the garage for practice.

Being already in middle age, I've played darts since I was a kid, but never in any league or team or tournaments or anything like that.

They do have fairly regular tournaments here in Slovakia, in both soft tip (mostly) and steel tip (less often). Yet almost all of it is outside the capital city, which is quite surprising.
Anyway, my other commitments make it almost impossible for me to travel anywhere to take part, plus I don't have a mate to take with me (!), so I'm just a home-alone player Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
And of course, I enjoy following the darts on TV (or YouTube nowadays!).

They've just installed a soft tip machine in the pub in my village, so finally I'll have a place to go within walking distance Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looking forward to reading about all sorts of stuff on here!

Cheers
Mick
Welcome Mick!
Welcome Mick. Nice intro. I hope they soon have a stell tip board neer you so you can join a tournament and enjoy your self
Hi there Mick. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Hello Mick, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome!
Welcome to the Nutz!  Try doing darts online-a fair amount of Nutz do that. Get a webcam, sign up to a darts site for that and you can be playing someone half way round the world in short order!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Mick and welcome to the forum!

How long have you been living there and if I am not being too nosey what was the reason you went to live there?

Just curious but don't answer if you prefer not to Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome Mick Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Welcome to the forum Mick .-) Good luck with darts in your village. Sounds like a possible start of the new favourite sport outhere :-)
Welcome mate!
Sometimes I wish I could F off to another country, one day ay lol
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
And like Cat said, grab a webcam and try hitting up some online darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hiya, welcome to the forum! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
Welcome to the forum, Mick! Settle in and enjoy the forum! Lots of good info here!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Europe forty-two 20 434 02-21-2019, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Humdinger