Darts Buddy

RD Dean Reynolds 22g ; anyone owns these?
Like the title says I am hoping to find someone that owns the RD Dean Reynolds 85% tungsten barrels and can give me (us) a general impression of how they look in daylight and how the grip etc feels as I cannot find any review or anything else about these darts..

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Much appreciated in advance!

~ Ruben
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have these at home, well they used to be called copper coating o something like that.
Actually I think they are my mom's match darts. I find the coating a touch smoother than a normal tungsten dart.
Because they aren't used much the coating is doing ok, but you can tell it would come off in due time.
Maybe I'll take a brief go at them tonight to give an even better idea Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Love this forum! No actual picture nothing found on google..

Thanks @weswrestle10 !
I was also a little concerned about the coating being perhaps slippery.
But not sure too slippery as the rings seem quite far apart and grippy, RD adverts them as level 3 grip.
Would appreciate it very much if you would tonight
Cheers mate!

I've got a set in transit at the moment, so I'm curious as well on these.  Agree that the spacing on the grooves should have a fairly decent grip level.
Will know hopefully by weeks end. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A mate on my tuesday team has a set. He got the copper off at work somehow as he found it a little slippy and he loves the shape and grip pattern. They did look lovely before he did that.
RubennnV, what other sets of darts do you have, because I will try to compare it to a set that we both have.
Better than the subjectivity of "grippy" "slippery" etc.
From Ontario, Canada
@weswrestle10 , I have Paul Jennings 'jenno' 23g which are comparable design. Or Perhaps the DC 22g barrels?

Yeah indeed, a comparison is more helpful Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. thanks for the effort!

I have those 22g DC darts (though I got all of my sets coated as a test). Should still work though.
If not, I'll use some other standards that I have.
From Ontario, Canada
Sell me one of your coated sets!!!!! Please lol
Compare them to the DC barrels if possible, they are my match darts so that would be a great comparison

(01-17-2017, 02:31 PM)Great White North Wrote: I've got a set in transit at the moment, so I'm curious as well on these.  Agree that the spacing on the grooves should have a fairly decent grip level.
Will know hopefully by weeks end. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-17-2017, 02:22 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: I have these at home, well they used to be called copper coating o something like that.
Actually I think they are my mom's match darts. I find the coating a touch smoother than a normal tungsten dart.
Because they aren't used much the coating is doing ok, but you can tell it would come off in due time.
Maybe I'll take a brief go at them tonight to give an even better idea Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Any1 that wants to share his thought about them ?

My son has these, surprisingly grippy and a really good feel in the hand, all in all very good kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(02-22-2017, 12:01 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: My son has these, surprisingly grippy and a really good feel in the hand, all in all very good kit!

Thanks for the comment! Appreciated here.
Could you perhaps upload a picture of the darts whenever you got time for it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Would love to see how they look in normal daylight , cheers!

(01-17-2017, 02:31 PM)Great White North Wrote: I've got a set in transit at the moment, so I'm curious as well on these.  Agree that the spacing on the grooves should have a fairly decent grip level.

So, any observations to comment on ? 
Enquiring minds want to know .. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Ill get my son to send pics, hes in Leeds at moment,

Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

(02-22-2017, 12:14 AM)The G Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 02:31 PM)Great White North Wrote: I've got a set in transit at the moment, so I'm curious as well on these.  Agree that the spacing on the grooves should have a fairly decent grip level.

So, any observations to comment on ? 
Enquiring minds want to know .. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Would like to, however I've not received that particular RD order as of yet. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 signs Dean Winstanley vanJupp 10 2,133 01-19-2018, 03:00 PM
Last Post: apples73