Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

hello from killie
like the forum, been looking in ,not been playing for a while ,used to play for local pubs long time ago,but now content with keeping up with news and watching events on media,,also started collecting darts ,,had  a few home set ups over the years none at the moment ,just moved house and for the life of me i cant see a suitable permanent position that would be acceptable to swmbo.....pdc fan and bdo as i remember all the old days ,news of the world and embassy,,,thanks for having me,,,
Welcome! We would love to see your collection.
Welcome to the Nutz-A few collectors here (hadn't noticed that, right)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ?

Enjoy the forum.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
maybe ,one day ,ha ha ,when i get round to it
Good to see a fellow scot ...

Welcome
Hello Neil, welcome to the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome tae Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome aboard, Neil! Enjoy the forum!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome,,,,,Enjoy,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Neil. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
thank you for the welcome,,,, just received my Daryll Fitton darts ,still to come .Glen Durrant 24g harrows,,
welcome to the dnf
Hello Neil and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-17-2017, 02:51 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hello Neil and welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the welcome..really like your reviews ,,,,,
Welcome in the forum Neil Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE