Harrows Darts.

RedDragon Alan Warriner-Little
Simply have to share this beauty with you.

Somehow one barrel looks more purple than blue, but still love them.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice darts always wanted to try a set, as for the blue i've seen quite a few sets with the color off
looks great! honestly, 1 being purple and the other 2 blue would bug the crap out of me lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-16-2017, 11:41 PM)Titan Wrote: looks great! honestly, 1 being purple and the other 2 blue would bug the crap out of me lol

+2

Nice blue sticks
may all the doubles be with you

Nice darts the AWL's - not used my set for a while but sure they are all one colour lol
Really nice kit, I`ve got some of these,  very basic but grippy,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Always liked them. They look like the perefect grip and for the whole of the barrel length.

I'm with Titan though, that purple barrel would do my head in Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
yeah I think these colours can sometimes look a bit more purple than blue, must be the way its done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

they still sell these but as something else with a couple of painted rings. The painted rings being the reason why I won't buy them.
I don't think they do anymore... I saw the Lowe and Lim shaped styles, but not the straight ones...
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
(01-17-2017, 03:26 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: I don't think they do anymore... I saw the Lowe and Lim shaped styles, but not the straight ones...

In the brochure but not on the website. Perhaps out of stock or maybe discontinued.
Thanks everyone. I don't throw them, just have them for the collection and I always place the purple one at the back, so I don't notice it. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RedDragon Galactic 24g vanJupp 11 4,459 04-18-2020, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Laurence Lam
  RedDragon Amberjack 18 vanJupp 20 4,293 10-14-2019, 04:11 PM
Last Post: The Fox
  RedDragon Velociti 24g vanJupp 8 2,041 12-12-2018, 03:00 AM
Last Post: GBryant
  RedDragon - Peter Wright - Snakebite Melbourne Masters Edition - 22g vanJupp 8 1,028 10-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  Cleaning and modifying my RedDragon Amberjack 14 23g hardy73 12 2,301 08-22-2017, 12:01 PM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85
  RedDragon Shaun Griffiths 23g RubennnV 14 2,037 03-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  RedDragon Askari 24g vanJupp 11 2,668 01-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Yuillsy
  RedDragon Blue Thornton 24g vanJupp 18 4,284 01-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  RedDragon Defender 2 vanJupp 5 1,773 01-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: vanJupp