Shot Darts

Winmau Danny Noppert 23g
Winmau Danny Noppert (23.26 - 23.23 - 23.18 grams)

This time I'm showing you the darts of the BDO World Championship Runner-Up Danny Noppert, who played an impressive tournament lately.

It's some classical straight barrel design darts with a kind of purist grip. Basically it's just a slightly shorter and black coated version of the Unicorn Anderson Phase 3 darts. The level of grip is about 7/10 in my opinion. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://twitter.com/TheRedBit180/status/...8065203200
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
Looks a nice grip similar to the purist, how grippy do they feel?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I would say slightly less grippy than the Anderson Phase 3. The rings feel a bit more rounded and thicker probably due to the coating.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I provide you with darts related stuff
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
may be the coating is masking it a little too?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

If that's true, then I think I would like these! Just wish they were still a tad shorter.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
Probably mentioned this somewhere before but these are by far one of my favourite sets I own. Lovely set of darts for a very good price.
IT would be nice if these came out in 21 or 22 grams.
Thanks for posting . Great pictures .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Really want a set
Now after reading and seeing this , I really want to try these darts. Problem is I've got another 2 on my shortlist so I'm fuming lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really like the look of these, very Purist / Andersons, torn a bit between these and the new Pixel Lewis`s,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Thanks for all the nice words.

(01-16-2017, 08:41 PM)Getagrip Wrote: may be the coating is masking it a little too?
I think so, yes.

(01-16-2017, 08:45 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: If that's true, then I think I would like these! Just wish they were still a tad shorter.
But keep in mind, it's a very, very slight difference in grip. If the Phase 3's are 7.5/10, the Noppert's would be 7/10. Maybe the difference exists only in my imaginary Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-17-2017, 07:38 AM)Bounce Out Wrote: Really like the look of these, very Purist / Andersons, torn a bit between these and the new Pixel Lewis`s,

Lewis pixels are a lovely dart mate, really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
These work pretty well for me, but only with short stems.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  23g Winmau Danny Noppert kyleEMA006 41 11,858 08-31-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Rollback