Unicorn

Phil Taylor power 9five gen 3
So my new purchase just arrived today bought these bad boys from Walker on here and they arrived today. Beautiful darts... time to throw them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Here's some pics:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
Nice arrers mate,

Best of luck with those flights though bud, like many that own these darts the first thing I did was change them, seems only Phil himself can use them to any affect.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
(01-16-2017, 12:29 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Nice arrers mate,

Best of luck with those flights though bud, like many that own these darts the first thing I did was change them, seems only Phil himself can use them to any affect.

Cheers
Tez
Yeh first thing I did was put some target visions on there. Way to off balance for me.

Hope they fly well for you mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts mate. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-16-2017, 12:29 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Best of luck with those flights though bud, like many that own these darts the first thing I did was change them, seems only Phil himself can use them to any affect.

On a good day, I can throw well with his flights, but not on a normal day, than my darts slip out of the board faster than I can run.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Hope they work well for you. I've seen a lot of people complain that they really only suit a particular grip/ throw style.

They look amazing tho!
(01-17-2017, 08:21 PM)JDooner94 Wrote: Hope they work well for you. I've seen a lot of people complain that they really only suit a particular grip/ throw style.

They look amazing tho!
They're working out really nice. The flights aren't all that for me so I switched to standards pretty quickly but they compliment my rear grip really well.

Persevere with them mate you won't regret it.

I had my best ever session of darts against my pal tonight with mine.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil Taylor Collection - Updated kamikersie 16 5,253 01-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: garzinho
  Target - Phil Taylor - 9Five Gen5 - Japan vanJupp 10 1,862 11-19-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Kennyongcm
  Request to 9five Gen4 and Daytona owners. Tez Tickle 28 6,029 10-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Doctor Bones
  Phil Taylor Legacy darts Hotshotscott180 24 4,826 07-16-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: england69
Star I Show: Unicorn Phil Taylor Purist Gold Fred-180 11 3,103 02-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  My Phil Taylor Collection hardy73 32 3,682 01-27-2018, 06:04 PM
Last Post: hardy73
  My new Phil Taylor power-9five 22g Quarto darts Sharky 17 3,320 12-29-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sharky
  Target Phil Taylor Legacy Edition vanJupp 24 4,986 12-24-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Oldsalt
  Phil Taylor gen 4 with extras ryangoodwin180 2 1,386 12-23-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Tom Verheyen
  22g Phil Taylor Gen 4 Serial 7hriller 0 1,007 12-03-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Serial 7hriller