Harrows Darts.

DIY Portable Dartboard stand
Made Myself a portable dartboard stand for  +- 30 euro

The speakerstand that I used (19 euro)
https://www.bax-shop.nl/speaker-standaar...tief-1-80m

A piece of MDF of 25cm x 20cm , 12 mm thick.

M6 bolt with screwnut ( M8 is also possible) 60 mm long .

A little wobble but nothing you can't fix with a piece of wood between a wall and the board.

Broken image inks removed
180 '14 - 21  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180 '15 - 14 
180 '16 - 5  
180 '17 - 11
Good job and cheap to make too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Good job.

I wish someone would make bracket that would just fit a standard photography light stand.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Nice! What a great idea!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
I think I have to make one of these... need a board at my fiancees apartment lol
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
I just put together something very similar. For the aussies here...
- large PA speaker stand from Jaycar $49
- monitor adapter for PA stand, athletic box-as from ebay $59 
- U bracket from Deadeye darts fixed to monitor adaptor using tek screw from Bunnings $25

The photo shows the adapter and u bracket fixed to it to hold the dartboard up and the stand front on!

Once I got everythung took me about 15-20 minutes to drill and put the pieces together

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice, I was looking for this
(09-16-2017, 05:47 AM)Minh Tran Wrote: I just put together something very similar. For the aussies here...
- large PA speaker stand from Jaycar $49
- monitor adapter for PA stand, athletic box-as from ebay $59 
- U bracket from Deadeye darts fixed to monitor adaptor using tek screw from Bunnings $25

The photo shows the adapter and u bracket fixed to it to hold the dartboard up and the stand front on!

Once I got everythung took me about 15-20 minutes to drill and put the pieces together

looks great!! I'm trying to track down a similar monitor adapter. Seems silly that the adapter is more expensive than the stand itself!
Great job buddy
Looks good
Thanks for the idea Chr1st2aan. Have made one for myself pretty much exactly like yours. Little bit of wobble like you say but not enough to be distracting. Now I can take a dartboard on holidays. The wife will be so happy! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
22g Peter Wright Mamba
Very nice, a diy project for next holiday!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Dartboard stand Kingfisher71 7 154 07-16-2021, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Keith Bolster
  My DIY Dartboard stand Kenneth 24 2,728 04-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Last Post: hitter12
  My attempt at the portable dart stand. Dartbuggy 15 2,602 07-08-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Rollback
  Kinda portable DIY dartboard stand Stalker 5 1,745 09-18-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: ElusiveDouble85