Darts Buddy

My 3 sets
This is my 3sets dynasty 17g kings 22g Beaton's 22g
Nice, Nice! I've got my eye on a set of those Mervyn Kings, myself! Love the look!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Beatons and black Kings. Two sets that every dartsnutz need.Good start for you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Dynasty Kiyama set is also a great dart, got it myself. You must love the feeling of these japanese darts, even if it's just imagined.

Three great darts!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Nice photo. What are the flights on the Dynasty's? Me likee  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts Woody! :thumbup:

(01-15-2017, 01:44 AM)Nucky Wrote: Nice photo. What are the flights on the Dynasty's? Me likee  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hope Woody won't me answering for him, but they're Harrows retina Xs. They look quite cool.
Nice darts I have the 22g Kings myself but I can't throw them anymore.
(01-15-2017, 02:27 AM)Jefferz Wrote: Nice darts Woody!   :thumbup:

(01-15-2017, 01:44 AM)Nucky Wrote: Nice photo. What are the flights on the Dynasty's? Me likee  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hope Woody won't me answering for him, but they're Harrows retina Xs. They look quite cool.
Yeh they are the harrows retina pear flights