Target Darts.

My new love
Absolutely loving these. 24g Phase 5 in blue. Just superb. (of course they are a rebranded john lowe hero but that's no bad thing).
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Fine looking darts especially in blue
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(01-14-2017, 11:21 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Fine looking darts especially in blue

Been rehashing my game stance to grip and decided to give bullets a whirl again. Got Lowes in 23g bit wanted a bit more grip. I'm surprised how much I get on with these. And I like blue!
Amazin looking dart!

I want a set, as I love blue darts.

But they are still too expensive and the Unicorn End Of Line Sale doesn't send to germany.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-14-2017, 11:25 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Amazin looking dart!

But they are still too expensive and the Unicorn End Of Line Sale doesn't send to germany.

Ebay is good to me
Good to see you're enjoying your "bullet" barrel frenzy as much as I did Ryan.

Nice darts and setup as well. :thumbup:
I had the phase 5 mirage as well in 24 grams and through all of my experimenting, thought they would be my last set. I wish Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great setup!!
I must admit I was very close to getting these as a replacement /  backup for the phase 5 purists I have
however  I plumped for the power 9 fives
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 short
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

Great great darts, and as a Chelsea fan I fully appreciate the beauty of the blue too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-14-2017, 11:28 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:

Ebay is good to me

Yeah, but the often good prices are destroyed by the posting to germany. But I will get a set one day. Has to be in my collection.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
They look great. That's similar to the setup I'm playing around with at the moment myself. So good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
(01-14-2017, 11:52 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:28 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:

Ebay is good to me

Yeah, but the often good prices are destroyed by the posting to germany. But I will get a set one day. Has to be in my collection.

Need any help just give me a shout Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
(01-15-2017, 12:27 AM)Danger Mouse Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:52 PM)vanJupp Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:28 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:

Ebay is good to me

Need any help just give me a shout Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks. But I just totalized what I spend on darts already this month, I  think I need to take a break till next year. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
That's a great looking set! I'm a sucker for blue darts, myself.
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Great looking set up that