Harrows Darts.

Shot 905
New Shot Darts 905 in 22 gr. Nice looking and I like them so far [attachment=11216][attachment=11217][attachment=11218]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice darts. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

How does the grip feel?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
2nd that Nice darts,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The grip is about 3 to 3,5 /5. It s difficult to describe....the cuts are not so deep and grippy as they look....the micro grip seems dominant.....let s see how they fly 

Cheers
nice looking darts - they remind me of the old Unicorn Grippers
(01-14-2017, 09:44 PM)volla Wrote: The grip is about 3 to 3,5 /5. It s difficult to describe....the cuts are not so deep and grippy as they look....the micro grip seems dominant.....let s see how they fly 

Cheers

So, how did they fly and what price did you get on them if I might ask?
(02-10-2017, 05:59 PM)Lurker1 Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 09:44 PM)volla Wrote: The grip is about 3 to 3,5 /5. It s difficult to describe....the cuts are not so deep and grippy as they look....the micro grip seems dominant.....let s see how they fly 

Cheers

So, how did they fly and what price did you get on them if I might ask?

I got the Shot 905 from Madhouse Darts :   https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/darts-st...eries.html

I couldnt arrange myself with these darts and i have sold them on ebay. I couldnt build up a constant throw with these , so i decided to sell them.
The microgrip was dominant , and i had hoped , that the cuts were deeper and grippier. It s difficult to explain , I hope it helps you.

I also had a bad issue with the grip points , one point broke after a bouncer. Never again grip points for me.

Cheers
Unique looking darts, that's for sure !