Harrows Darts.

Monster Barrels Design: Conqueror II (2BA) arrived!
1st off, i apologise if this is the wrong section to post this, do feel free to move it!!

i've been waiting for these since mid october to be launched&shipped since knowing about them from Adrian Gray when i met him at a soft-tip event last year. &they're finally in my hands!

i opted to go with Cosmo's Ti shafts this time because i got fed up of breaking the plastic&carbon Cosmo shafts.

setup is experimental at this stage for flights but since i had a set of Super Shapes i thought i'd try them 1st.

here're some pics!

packaging is the same as all, if not most of the Signature Player models.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

all fixed up.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

some close ups. apologies for the lousy pics, best i could do with my iphone6+.

my grip.

finally, side by side with my very well used Conqueror I.

cant wait to try them out tomorrow after i'm done with work!
Very nice darts, since when are they putting those coatings on their darts?
what do you mean by coatings.? the colours.? it started maybe about a year ago, i believe Gunner was one of the 1st few barrels to be colour coated.
(01-14-2017, 07:13 PM)j4gE Wrote: what do you mean by coatings.? the colours.? it started maybe about a year ago, i believe Gunner was one of the 1st few barrels to be colour coated.

Yeah, guess the UK shops only have the non coloured barrels. Too bad as they look really nice.
not sure if they have different stocks for different continents. but maybe they havent stocked the newer ones cause these are really new.
(01-14-2017, 07:26 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 07:13 PM)j4gE Wrote: what do you mean by coatings.? the colours.? it started maybe about a year ago, i believe Gunner was one of the 1st few barrels to be colour coated.

Yeah, guess the UK shops only have the non coloured barrels. Too bad as they look really nice.

Yeah I have only seen them carry the Anastasia model.  Maybe they don't think the Gunner IV, Ghost II or Conqueror II will sell.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
very nice darts! I love the gen 1s. Im a little disappointed that the scallop is gone though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Also love the Cosmo Ti shafts. I have the Ti in Size 2 and the Burnt Ti in Size 2 and 3
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-14-2017, 07:54 PM)kungfuron Wrote: Yeah I have only seen them carry the Anastasia model.  Maybe they don't think the Gunner IV, Ghost II or Conqueror II will sell.

possible. you could try ordering from them.?
(01-14-2017, 07:58 PM)Titan Wrote: very nice darts! I love the gen 1s. Im a little disappointed that the scallop is gone though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Also love the Cosmo Ti shafts. I have the Ti in Size 2 and the Burnt Ti in Size 2 and 3

indeed! i loved my gen 1s too!! its helped my game significantly due to its balance&grip positions. it is much more shapely as compared to the gen2s.

have yet to try the Ti setups, its really a step into the unknown for me. i hope i made the right step in choosing the size based on weight of my previous shafts. it was how i choose the size for my carbons when i made the transition from plastics to carbons. fingers crossed!
(01-15-2017, 02:25 AM)j4gE Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 07:58 PM)Titan Wrote: very nice darts! I love the gen 1s. Im a little disappointed that the scallop is gone though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. Also love the Cosmo Ti shafts. I have the Ti in Size 2 and the Burnt Ti in Size 2 and 3

indeed! i loved my gen 1s too!! its helped my game significantly due to its balance&grip positions. it is much more shapely as compared to the gen2s.

have yet to try the Ti setups, its really a step into the unknown for me. i hope i made the right step in choosing the size based on weight of my previous shafts. it was how i choose the size for my carbons when i made the transition from plastics to carbons. fingers crossed!

I wish you the best of luck with them and the shafts! If you dont get along with either of them, PM me. Maybe I have something you'd like to trade for them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(01-15-2017, 06:05 AM)Titan Wrote: I wish you the best of luck with them and the shafts! If you dont get along with either of them, PM me. Maybe I have something you'd like to trade for them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

well, i manage to adjust pretty quickly to this setup. altho what surprised me was no necessity to change the flight, the rockets work pretty well! although it looks abit too big for the setup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink My Target Order Arrived Lets Check It Out Getagrip 10 981 12-21-2018, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Getagrip