Shot Darts

Mc Coys, any good?
just got these guys in the mail today.   I bought these for my friends to play with when they come over to my place for guys night. 

just wondering what you guys think of Mc Coys... they seem very nice and well made for the money! I did a little reading on here before i bought them and thought these would be the best choice for club darts for the guys. 

all are 22 grams.  I put storm points on them (still haven't switched the one set over yet) 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah great darts I've got some sabergrips....can't complain they are well made and cheap so it's all good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've owned a few sets of ringed McCoy copper tungstens, both straight and bullet. Wish they still made them, which they apparently don't. Great for the money. My only two knocks on them are that the cut of the rings is brutally sharp, and the black steel points are very brittle and break easily. I just had a 26g bullet spend a month in vinegar.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

(01-13-2017, 07:53 PM)brenthahn Wrote: I've owned a few sets of ringed McCoy copper tungstens, both straight and bullet.  Wish they still made them, which they apparently don't.  Great for the money.  My only two knocks on them are that the cut of the rings is brutally sharp, and the black steel points are very brittle and break easily.  I just had a 26g bullet spend a month in vinegar.

good to know, i guess replacing the tips was a good idea Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
no need to worry.
in the end it´s just a piece of tungsten alloy.
all those high priced barrels aren´t any better in most cases.
(01-13-2017, 08:06 PM)Shotgun Wrote: no need to worry.
in the end it´s just a piece of tungsten alloy.
all those high priced barrels aren´t any better in most cases.
Spot on- I have bought many sets of MCcoys and they are excellent darts IMO
In a word . Yes .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
Yep plenty good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They are excellent. The most of the time you buy an expensive set you don't pay just the darts but the case the box the brand a special coating or grip.
If the same darts was of a big brand it would be at least double the price.
Mucous, like designas are , most of the times, nodors or retrievers. So they are made identical to the winmaus, red dragons, pentagon and elkadart.

So yes they are excellent darts and in a great price
Can't beat'em for the price ,, they are name brand darts ,,, and at no name prices,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No good, better send them to me

may all the doubles be with you

I had a couple of sets. Loved my stealths but can't find them at the moment....your set look great with the storm points in.
(01-14-2017, 08:42 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: No good, better send them to me

This is why the forum could use a 'like' function. Fred's post here is hilarious.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.