Harrows Darts.

DIY Dart Holder
Today I hung my new blade 5 and it turns on it own inside the MvG Cabinet when pulling darts out so I've got rid of it and am going to purchase a surround. So now without a cabinet to hang the darts in I made this to hold them and a bit of chalk/pem (huh need to buy a chalk/whiteboard now... didn't think that through...) so here it is. The left 3 (empty) I need to Redrill as when darts are in there they look pissed...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice efficient clean looking setup.
I've got the super sized version of this if you ever wanted to go bigger! It's red maple so that piece is heavy AF, had to mount it on the stud.

Nice job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I use the pirate piggyback (check my avatar ), £ shop special.lol
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
I did the same thing... just got a peice of wood, about 2" height and 15" long and drilled a bunch of holes in it in sets of 3, done!
Slapped on a quick coat of paint that matches my setup and nice dart holder that cost barely nothing!
Looks similar to my dartholders (Oak):

I have four for 12 sets and one for 6 sets, but no space left Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
current favorite Dart 1: Modified Target Phil Taylor Gen5 26g, Target ProGrip 34.5mm, L-Style Kite Flights
current favorite Dart 2: Selfmade Customs V2 23.4g, Target ProGrip 34.5mm, L-Style Kite Flights

Best 2 Dart Finish: 110 (T20, DB)
Best 3 Dart Finish: 156 (T20, T20, D18)
Best Leg: 13

My Dart Image Gallery   My Modified Amberjack   My Selfmade Customs Darts V2   My Selfmade Customs Darts V3

I used an old empty Turkish Delight wooden box (About 6 inch by 6 inch with about 1-1/2 inch depth), and put a combo bath sponge (With the hard exfoliating surface on the top) inside it - it is slightly too large for the box so fits snug and then I jam darts in like a pin cushion. I was going to put a layer of coins under the sponge, at the bottom, to lower the centre of gravity of the thing when it is full of darts.

I had previously been using a brick of polystyrene (Styrofoam) but I think my old board will be recycled and become my New Dart holder, just pull all the staples out, remove the wire spider maybe a thick cloth covering...
Ryk is currently using:-

Arrows - 16g Harrows Girls Lolita (Reflex Conversion C type):: Stems Edgeglow Purple Short :: Flights Rie Hoshino Marathon :: - Winmau Blade 6
::

Good idea, may try this.
Here's a couple of mine i need to make a new one got another 30 odd sets that need a home

rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
WOW...nice collection mate!
(08-27-2017, 04:33 PM)bullseyeguy Wrote: WOW...nice collection mate!
thats only half i have all my phil taylor darts in three of the make up brush stands and the rest stuck in an old board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Darts Scoring Tablet Holder Review Getagrip 5 478 04-28-2020, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  My dart holder SpoonyG 6 857 01-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Dart holder for wall djrocs88 10 2,726 03-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Last Post: zom