Double Top Darts.

Featherlight red dragon
I've just got these from red dragon darts, an other set of lightweight darts to chuck at the board. These are 14 grams....

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
I've got the same in the same weight. The RD website gives them a 4 out 5 for grip but they don't feel at all grippy to me, more like a 2.
They're not my ideal weight though, and I bought them merely to get a taste of the different weight of darts.

How are you finding them?
Nice darts ,,, if you ever tire of them I'm always interested in light darts,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I think I have some 12g Feather liites Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I've got some 10g featherlites Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. get some DXM (?) Flights on them they fly lovely Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.