Harrows Darts.

Talisman 90 GOLD Edition Finally here!
I will start this new thread and copy the reserves list over to here too.

But I finally got them at long last!

Cost a fair whack for customs charge but they do look good, work well too, just had a quick throw and hit a couple of 100 + scores and a 140 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So anyway down to the details.

I will be selling them as barrels only as said before but will post them with a point protector and well wrapped up in some paper.  So for these 90% 22g Gold Ti coated darts the price is £23.99 plus what ever the postage and packing costs are to you, below is an example of the postage costs:

UK = 2nd class recorded P+P = £2

Rest of Europe inc Repbulic of Ireland P+P for standard international = £2.65 for tracked and signed = £7.95

US/Canada P+P standard = £3.35    Tracked and Signed = £8.55

Australia/Singapore etc  P+P standard = £3.50 Tracked and Signed = £8.75

So if you let me know if you want standard international or tracked and signed please.

Here is the pics of the darts:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have 46 sets but 44 to sell minus the reserves on this list if these people are still buying then I will have 21 left:

Reserve List:

1.  Purple_Chris PAID POSTED
2.  mc1958 PAID POSTED
3.  goonas PAID POSTED
4.  Titan PAID POSTED
5.  joeriw96 PAID POSTED
6.  Klompie501 PAID POSTED
7.  Kresike PAID POSTED
8.  Van Jupp PAID POSTED
9. weswrestle10 PAIDPOSTED
10. Slingblade PAID POSTED
11. ElusiveDouble85 PAID POSTED
12. Volla PAID POSTED
13. Lurker1 PAID POSTED
14. Lukelcfc PAID POSTED
15. Titan PAID POSTED
16. neiller PAID POSTED
17. repat PAID POSTED
18. JoelH PAID POSTED
19. drolmaeye PAIDPOSTED
20. Red75 PAID POSTED
21. Yuillsy PAID POSTED
22. NickB PAID POSTED
23. theblindPew PAID POSTED
24. RubennnV PAID POSTED
25. bjr990 PAIDPOSTED
26. Eniosan PAIDPOSTED
27. Chriss on ebay PAIDPOSTED
28. jschwab PAIDPOSTED
29. CB180 PAIDPOSTED
30. Chriss on ebay PAIDPOSTED
31. Rod Dog PAIDPOSTED
32. Kresike PAIDPOSTED
33. Levonster PAID POSTED
34. Flotho2004 PAID POSTED
35. Cat PAID POSTED
36. xCyrekkz PAID
37.  Tev_FVP PAID POSTED
38. Rabe1 PAIDPOSTED
39. Daniel Pearce (facebook) PAIDPOSTED
40. Jgritten PAIDPOSTED
41. Tezza PAIDPOSTED
42. Tezza PAID POSTED
43. Grunth0s T Flatulent PAID POSTED
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Wow,  they look awesome. I will send you a PM...
Thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Can you send one set out for a few grooves in the smooth part ? lol, they do look good
They look great. <3

Will send you a PM later.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
think I still have some cash left in the bank, so just sent you a pm Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-13-2017, 04:29 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: Can you send one set out for a few grooves in the smooth part ? lol, they do look good

I can draw some on with a black marker? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(01-13-2017, 04:34 PM)vanJupp Wrote: They look great. <3

Will send you a PM later.

Thanks!

(01-13-2017, 04:37 PM)mc1958 Wrote: think I still have some cash left in the bank, so just sent you a pm Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers Mike! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They're look really stunning I'll sent you a pm later today
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HOT!!!
Those of you who have reserved a set, Getagrip will update the main list as you send payment.
Those of you who want a set to be reserved for you, post in this thread and the mods will be around to put you on the reserve status, updating as nevessary.
Huray! Gorgeous looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Is there a review of these incoming? Excited
hey bud, I just sent my payment. If I ordered a 2nd set would the shipping price be the same?
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Payment sent Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

They look AWESOME Darren! 

Sigh ...
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talisman 90 GOLD Edition coming soon! Getagrip 65 11,925 01-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Getagrip