Darts Buddy

My first set of darts
Finally got my first real set of darts in! my father gave me an old set of brass darts until mine got here. 

23gram carrera C3s with L-style carbon shafts (260) and champagne orange flights. I installed some black smooth storm points as well i think they look pretty nice! and for a new guy to darts they trow awful nice. 

hope you like the pictures! I foresee more darts in my near future Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice looking setup, enjoy your first of many. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice darts the C3's - I have a set that were my main match darts for a while. Good idea installing the Storms to save on the flights a little - hope they fly well for you.
Nice darts,  mate. I am also a fan of the l style system... the black carbon stems suit perfect. 

But with your kind of grip,  i wouldnt score anything Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice pics.

If that's your first set I don't want to know where the Nutz will end. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Love the Carreras. Stunning darts!
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
Good darts, hope they work for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice darts, you jumped in fully and completely! Enjoy them!
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                 Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
Nice darts the C3s. I bought my dad a set so i get to throw with them every now and then. Also liking the L-Style setup.
Nice looking setup

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
From point to flight it's all top notch, hard to improve on your first outing! First class, man.
(01-13-2017, 03:42 PM)theblindPew Wrote: Nice darts,  mate. I am also a fan of the l style system... the black carbon stems suit perfect. 

But with your kind of grip,  i wouldnt score anything Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

they are grippy :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. im not use to anything yet so they throw great for me. i will say i did take they out to the shop and buff them with black compound to take some of the sharp edges off so they lost some of there grip.
(01-13-2017, 05:06 PM)drolmaeye Wrote: From point to flight it's all top notch, hard to improve on your first outing!  First class, man.

Thanks! i did a little reading before i purchased anything
Nice set up!  Hope you enjoy them!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hi quality darts there Koen. They look great Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.