Shot Darts

Let's Hope
Just ordered this along with my new darts and let's just hope I get lucky like everyone else and get a B5 although the a B4 will still be an upgrade.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can confirm that as many people are saying argos are giving away blade 5's for £19.99

Nice. Now get that bad boy up and start throwing sharp things at it.
Wonder if I should try again, they were all out of stock the last time.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Go on darren or even get the b5dc
(01-13-2017, 01:00 PM)JDorks Wrote: Nice. Now get that bad boy up and start throwing sharp things at it.
Waiting on my neighbour to return so can borrow his drill as I had my old board an inch to high

(01-13-2017, 01:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Wonder if I should try again, they were all out of stock the last time.
Deffo worth it. Maybe try a different argos or get the DC for 35 seeing as you have quite a light throw?

Man, I envy you folks in the UK for your cheap dart board prices. I can get the darts and anything else to help them fly right simply by ordering on-line and pulling out the old debit card, but I can't get a dartboard and have to get that either locally or on-line here in the States and pay much more than you have to.
(01-13-2017, 01:05 PM)Del Wrote: Go on darren or even get the b5dc

LOL Argos is about 5 mins away but I cant be bothered going lol!

(01-13-2017, 01:11 PM)Harry_ Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 01:02 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Wonder if I should try again, they were all out of stock the last time.
Deffo worth it. Maybe try a different argos or get the DC for 35 seeing as you have quite a light throw?

Already got a B5DC and a normal B5 its just the thought of missing a bargain really lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-13-2017, 03:58 PM)Getagrip Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 01:05 PM)Del Wrote: Go on darren or even get the b5dc

LOL Argos is about 5 mins away but I cant be bothered going lol!

(01-13-2017, 01:11 PM)Harry_ Wrote:

Already got a B5DC and a normal B5 its just the thought of missing a bargain really lol
Oh haha. I was surprised at the fact you didn't so that makes sense and I make you right for the price is deffo worth having a spare. You could just get it 1 day delivered if you can't be bothered to stop throwing lmao Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. at 23.95 it's still a good deal.

yeah it is will have a look and see if they have any stock now on the site

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

yeah they had some stock so I ordered one and picked it up and it was a Blade 5 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-13-2017, 05:41 PM)Getagrip Wrote: yeah they had some stock so I ordered one and picked it up and it was a Blade 5 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
There we go. Jolly good

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. may get a few more yet lol

My darts collection:
Flickr Album