Shot Darts

501 best of 5 sets scoresheet?
I am looking for a scoresheet for a singles league that will be Best of 5 Sets, Best of 5 Legs. Could anyone give me some pointers on how to create this?
Have you thought about using a tablet based system for scoring and tracking stats?  Dart Connect is very good IMO - 

Otherwise just create a word or excel document that takes the name of each player - date of play - etc/
(01-12-2017, 07:43 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: Have you thought about using a tablet based system for scoring and tracking stats?  Dart Connect is very good IMO - 

Otherwise just create a word or excel document that takes the name of each player - date of play - etc/

I will be using Dart Connect for the league. I would just like to have a paper copy of everyone's legs and sets won so I can publish on our website
It depends what information you are trying to record.

We use paper sheets in our league but we play 3 x 501 doubles then 6 x 501 singles, 6 x 501 singles, 6 x 501 singles. All best of 3. We record wins, tons, ton plus finishes, 180's and games of 18 darts or better. The scoresheets are simple but can get cluttered if you get two A Grade teams on good night.

We don't record everything such as number of darts, checkout (unless 100+) or score the loser was left on.

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
You might be able to find one on DoubleCork.com. The PDSL (Patriots Developmental Singles League) does Best of 5 Legs, Best of 5 Sets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If it don't fit, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
- If it ain't broke, you might still be able to fix it.

"Maintain a solid 60.  What you do with your other two darts is up to you" -Unknown

My match darts:  22gm Bulls White Pegasus, intermediate nylon/Target Carbon Ti Pro stems, Rhino standard flights.