Harrows Darts.

Photobucket.com
Am I the only one who doesn't like how Photobucket works these days? It's a pain to upload some images. I am not going to pay for any premium versions. It really sucks.

Is there any other option how to easily post proper pics here?
I use imgur, never had a problems. Use only my phone to upload them.
Cheers for that, will look at it tomorrow.
(01-11-2017, 11:24 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: I use imgur, never had a problems. Use only my phone to upload them.

plus 1 to this....photobucket is awful
Viewing the forum via the Tapatalk app allows you to upload pics directly from your phone or tablet.

No need for separate photo storage

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
I stopped using it and switched to Imgur, its messed up since they changed it recently, and I was paying monthly, once I get all my images in place on imgur that will be me finished with PB
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I would say imgur is the best. No need to join. Just upload and then post.

I remember PB as being spam heaven from many years ago.
(01-11-2017, 11:49 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote: Viewing the forum via the Tapatalk app allows you to upload pics directly from your phone or tablet.

No need for separate photo storage

Cheers
Tez
Cheers for this, I don't have neither the smart phone nor the tablet, though:-) I guess it is possible to upload directly from my pc as well, I just don't like the small images it creates.

(01-12-2017, 05:46 PM)Jefferz Wrote: I would say imgur is the best. No need to join. Just upload and then post.

Sounds good. I just don't get it what you mean by no need to join? How could be albums managed then? I have had a quck view at it right now and I guess I'll sign there anyway. Photobucket is sooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwww now.
I switched from photobucket to tinypic. No problems with it.
Imgur...
Definitely imgur, but since using tapatalk I just upload photos directly from my phone
(01-13-2017, 01:29 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 05:46 PM)Jefferz Wrote: I would say imgur is the best. No need to join. Just upload and then post.

Sounds good. I just don't get it what you mean by no need to join? How could be albums managed then? I have had a quck view at it right now and I guess I'll sign there anyway. Photobucket is sooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwww now.
Sorry, I've only just noticed this !

These should help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I use photobucket.... I'm not seeing what the problem is? No problem posting pictures.

That being said it's super ad heavy... I will be switching to imgur when I get around to it

(01-16-2017, 10:54 PM)Jugger Wrote: I use photobucket.... I'm not seeing what the problem is?  No problem posting pictures.

That being said it's super ad heavy... I will be switching to imgur when I get around to it

Same here ,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-16-2017, 08:30 PM)Jefferz Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 01:29 PM)elevendarter Wrote:

Sorry, I've only just noticed this !

These should help

Do you have an access to your pictures then or you have to upload new all the time? How quickly can you get to your pictures if you want to find some? Photobucket works quite fine but there is too many adverts and it is too slow to get to you pictures. I am not going to pay for the premium (possibly quicker) version.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photobucket pictures nixer55 0 219 04-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Photobucket tutorial Trukje 3 779 02-17-2020, 08:48 PM
Last Post: nixer55