Harrows Darts.

Hello
Hi everyone.
I'm a darts fan from Ireland who loves chat. I'm a big fan of Mick McGowan of course but I also like Dave Chisnall and Peter Wright. Reply to this. I'd love to hear your darts stories and who your favourite players are.
Signed,
Irishdartfanatic
Welcome to Nutz

Cheers
Tez
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Welcome!
Welcome to the Nutz, and the forum.  My favorite players?  All of them - they paid their dues.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello and Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

My favourite players? Simon Whitlock, Gary Anderson and John Part.
Welcome mate I'm sure you'll enjoy it here we're all pretty nutz about darts
As for my favourite players it's gotta be Fitton and Beaton...both seem like really top blokes
Welcome to the NUTZ! Lots of good conversation here! Enjoy! I don't know that I have a favorite player though. I haven't been into it long enough yet, I think. I just love the game!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Welcome - I have met Mick and Dave - my favorite player is Adrian Lewis
Hello and welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Hello,,,,Welcome,,,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the forum Irish.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

welcome to DNF
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Welcome to the Nutz mate.
My favourites are Bobby George, Phil Taylor and MvG

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
Hello and Welcome to Darts Nutz Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald