Double Top Darts.

Intro
Apologies Tez, should have posted as a normal thread!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Really enjoy reading the archived chats and details of darts equipment

already looking at dartboards & surrounds for the house

quietly does it with Missus!

andy
Hello Andy, welcome aboard the Nutz forum. :hithere:
Welcome to the Nutz-and the forum!

So, what darts do you fly?

Also, as to dart board and dart accouterments in the house? That can be done in a way the misses might just consider it a plus - it's all in the design.  In the midst of doing that sort of thing for my darting den- which is smack dab in the middle of all the more public spaces of my house-it's open to the kitchen and accessible to the front door and the living room....so, one can design with blending in in mind.  I expect when I get it done I'll post a few....100.....pics or so.  I've been at it for 6 mos in my spare time so far.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
welcome along Andy
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. "BRUCE OUT" 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Welcome!
Thanks fellow darters
i use Alun Evans tungsten darts , weight nearer 18g than the 21g when originally bought c.1976/77!
Saw postings of someone looking at selling their 'original" Evans darts.
I bought titanium shafts as they were the "in thing" in the '80s and certainly stood out down the pub!
Dont get as much use as when I first had them, played in an Essex Pub League for a local pub team
whilst supposedly studying at college! Aah for a misspent youth.
Nowadays, trying to play at least once a week but thinking of joining a Social Club to get more matchplay.
Have 2 sons and looking forward to getting them involved in the art & skills of the great game of Darts.
(01-11-2017, 08:58 PM)Argy61 Wrote: Thanks fellow darters
i use Alun Evans tungsten darts , weight nearer 18g than the 21g when originally bought c.1976/77!
Saw postings of someone looking at selling their 'original" Evans darts.
I bought titanium shafts as they were the "in thing" in the '80s and certainly stood out down the pub!
Dont get as much use as when I first had them, played in an Essex Pub League for a local pub team
whilst supposedly studying at college! Aah for a misspent youth.
Nowadays, trying to play at least once a week but thinking of joining a Social Club to get more matchplay.
Have 2 sons and looking forward to getting them involved in the art & skills of the great game of Darts.
Nice intro update, fun read!
Welcome to the forum of Nutz people. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Hi Andy. Welcome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!
- Red

Current Favorite:
Unicorn James Wade Phase 1 (20g)---Short Nylon/Poly Shafts---Marathon/No.6 Shape Flights  

Board:
Winmau Blade 5
Hi Andy and welcome aboard!

You have worn 3 grams off them lol!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Welcome to the Nutz House
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

welcome to DNF!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Hi all, First time poster, long time darter.
Welcome,,,Enjoy,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro Blue_note 12 756 11-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  ThorntonDarts - Darts Designer -Intro ThorntonDarts 13 311 11-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Hazza
  Intro itsmattconahan 13 283 09-01-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Intro Paulie G 29 514 08-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Paulie G
  Intro Octane110 9 225 08-01-2020, 09:29 AM
  Intro FAutunnale 13 434 07-19-2020, 10:04 PM
  Intro of myself Łukasz Kurzawinski 20 678 09-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: woodmagnet
  Intro jscramer24 20 498 03-24-2019, 08:28 PM