Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Barney Phase 2a
These beauties arrived today, been gradually stepping up the weight with good results, dimensions are perfect for me so I can see these being my match darts for the foreseeable future Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What a glorious dart.  I threw a buddy's set for about 15-20 minutes, I'm wishing I hadn't now...   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I really like the look of those as well. Nice addition!
(01-11-2017, 04:32 PM)wongerchi Wrote: What a glorious dart.  I threw a buddy's set for about 15-20 minutes, I'm wishing I hadn't now...   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Exactly how it started for me, then I had to get a set ordered asap! Haha
Love the look on these mate! Are these the 25g version?
Enjoy throwing them!
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Yep, nice dart.  Enjoy!:thumbup:
(01-11-2017, 04:40 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Love the look on these mate! Are these the 25g version?
Enjoy throwing them!

Yeah mate they only come in 25g, funny thing is they don't even feel that heavy, beautifully made dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-11-2017, 04:41 PM)Walker Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 04:40 PM)RubennnV Wrote: Love the look on these mate! Are these the 25g version?
Enjoy throwing them!

Yeah mate they only come in 25g, funny thing is they don't even feel that heavy, beautifully made dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL, thats why I never found them in 23... 
Hmm thats nice to hear they dont feel like 25g, but still a bit too heavy compared to 22/23 I think.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

(01-11-2017, 04:42 PM)RubennnV Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 04:41 PM)Walker Wrote:
Enjoy throwing them!

LOL, thats why I never found them in 23... 
Hmm thats nice to hear they dont feel like 25g, but still a bit too heavy compared to 22/23 I think.

I think that may be why yeah :p
I'd definitely recommend them mate, if you know anyone with a set give them a try they may just surprise you like they did with me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
One of the top 5 made darts in the World IMO
(01-11-2017, 05:04 PM)*Saber* Wrote: One of the top 5 made darts in the World IMO

Gotta agree with you there mate, and if it wasn't for trying my mates set I never would've even considered going up to 25g so I think I owe the bloke a pint! Haha
(01-11-2017, 05:16 PM)Walker Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 05:04 PM)*Saber* Wrote: One of the top 5 made darts in the World  IMO

Gotta agree with you there mate, and if it wasn't for trying my mates set I never would've even considered going up to 25g so I think I owe the bloke a pint! Haha

Beautifully made , perfectly balanced, great eye appeal, easy to throw, great grip 25gm. Between Barney and Taylor 21 Worlds using 25-26 gm darts! That says volumes IMO Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-11-2017, 05:20 PM)*Saber* Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 05:16 PM)Walker Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 05:04 PM)*Saber* Wrote: One of the top 5 made darts in the World  IMO

Beautifully made , perfectly balanced, great eye appeal, easy to throw, great grip 25gm. Between Barney and Taylor 21 Worlds using 25-26 gm darts! That says volumes IMO Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You're not wrong there mate!
I like how they suit all different kinds of grips aswell, my mates an extreme rear gripper and he throws them really well, I'm a mid gripper right on the gold section and they feel great for me too...and obviously Barney is a front gripper and he throws them better than I could ever dream of lol
Lovely dart.

Looks really good. <3

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
If only the 2A's came in 21 or even 23g ....

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  barney phase 2a w/ 30mm storms..my kinda review Spartan 26 6,934 02-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  The Best Darts I've Ever Used - Barney Phase 2A Serial 7hriller 14 2,455 02-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: tonywalsh00