Shot Darts

Good softtips
Hello guys i just started playing softtip darts, but do any of you know good softtip points? Because the ones i have now are always stuck in the board.

180's of 2017: 15
                                 Highest checkout: 170
                                 Dartboard: One80 Gladiator 3 
                                 Darts: Unicorn Phil Taylor Phase 2 24g

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use L-Style premium points. Cosmo and Target also make good points.
Cosmo Fit Point Plus are my favorites.  They are durable and hold in the board well.  They come in a lot of different colors and come with a wrench which is handy because, if they stick in the board too well, I find myself rotating the dart clockwise to remove which over-tightens the point.  Plus, they are economical.

Attached Files
.jpg   cosmo tips.jpg (Size: 13.52 KB / Downloads: 225)
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(01-11-2017, 01:35 PM)ranger86 Wrote: Cosmo Fit Point Plus are my favorites.  They are durable and hold in the board well.  They come in a lot of different colors and come with a wrench which is handy because, if they stick in the board too well, I find myself rotating the dart clockwise to remove which over-tightens the point.  Plus, they are economical.

They look good, but do they stick too well much? Or not that Much?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use Target ones, can't remember the exact name... Not that I play a lot of soft tip, but they stay in very well and most times even bend back into place.
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(01-11-2017, 01:46 PM)MauriceDarter Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 01:35 PM)ranger86 Wrote: Cosmo Fit Point Plus are my favorites.  They are durable and hold in the board well.  They come in a lot of different colors and come with a wrench which is handy because, if they stick in the board too well, I find myself rotating the dart clockwise to remove which over-tightens the point.  Plus, they are economical.

They look good, but do they stick too well much? Or not that Much?

Most soft tippers face too many bounce outs, which was why Cosmo and Lippoint developed their Fit Point Plus and Premium tips.

They stick very well!

You could try the regular Lippoint. They are smooth and should be easier to twist (not pull) out.

Or you can try the twisting method of dart removal. Twist clock-wise.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Agree. They do not stick "too well" but I have almost no bounce outs. Which, to be honest, doesn't matter in soft tip because the board will accept the score anyway. Just hate seeing them bounce out. Not a problem with these.

Also, since my throw has gotten a bit smoother and just a bit gentler, they come out easy. When I was rifling them in any point stuck pretty hard. The move to the smoother throw was for accuracy and consistency, not to make the darts easier to pull! LOL
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

i love the L-Style Lip Points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks for all the answers guys, just ordered the cosmo fit points plus! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I use these Cosmo Fit Plus points. No problems on european electronic dartboards.
What about Cosmo Fit Pro ?
(01-11-2017, 10:27 PM)DartMan Wrote: What about Cosmo Fit Pro ?

Haven't tried yet. What I can see they're double the price of Plus.

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_re...ws_id=4744
Thanks for the link. Only one review but it's enough to persuade me to stay away from them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
if you like short tip (22mm) these are the best
much more stronger than cosmo fit point 
unfortunately you can find it only on German site (like mcdart.de) or italian (Vispi) or on ebay

Evo Point
Hi, my personal opinion is that Pixel tips are a little thicker than Lstyle and have more bounce outs and breaks more often. Lstyle never breaks to me,only bends.
Even so pixels are better value/money than Lstyle.
Lstyle, are very expensive unless you buy many packs which is also too expensive. for examle Lstyle
Has anyone tried these? cosmo soft tip plus
Has anybody suggestions for good and inexpensive points?
elevendarter can you compare cosmo plus with Lstyle or pixel tips?
P.S tefo-x are very soft for me.
thank you very much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for heavier Softtips Lavalampe 10 2,240 11-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Last Post: kungfuron