Unicorn

Pro Grip Style
Do any pro's grip with thumb and 3 fingers? just curious Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I do!! But not sure that's the answer you're looking for lol.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
are you a pro? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sometimes yes
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
that'l do for me haha
Adrian Lewis kind of does.
That's my style, so I will come back to you when i am a pro. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
I do as well. Unfortunately definitely not a pro!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
glad im not the only one, what darts to you guys use? I had peter wright mamba 3's but the barrel was too short and my index finger/ring finger would sit on the smooth bits so only my thumb/middle finger where on the grip,.....ive switched up to mvg demolishers which are the best length i've had too date, but due tot he smooth ring in the middle i now find my index/ring fingers on the grip, my middle finger on the smooth section and my thumb kind of straddles the smooth section but also the rear grip section,......should of really thought about that before ordering them lol, im thinking something like the gary anderson or adrian lewis darts will likely offer grip for all my fingers??
Daryl Fitton, 3 fingers and thumb. One or two more BDO players from yesterdays matches used a similar grip.
Cheers Chris, deffo sticking with it as its my most comfortable grip
A few even use all fingers, here are some that I could find including the ones already mentioned.

didnt realise they all gripped it so far back either?? I can see why adey's latest pixel darts have the extra grip added towards the back
(01-12-2017, 01:03 PM)Jamesr4300 Wrote: didnt realise they all gripped it so far back either?? I can see why adey's latest pixel darts have the extra grip added towards the back

I guess they have to if they want to use that many fingers. Not enough room for players who grip more towards the front.

Oh and I don't think Adie will ever use those pixel darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-12-2017, 01:07 PM)joeriw96 Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 01:03 PM)Jamesr4300 Wrote: didnt realise they all gripped it so far back either?? I can see why adey's latest pixel darts have the extra grip added towards the back

I guess they have to if they want to use that many fingers. Not enough room for players who grip more towards the front.

Oh and I don't think Adie will ever use those pixel darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

how come? surely target made them for him?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inexpensive "Bullet" Style Darts with decent grip BritpopCam 19 3,535 03-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Gotanypop
  Straight Barrel Dart With Newton / Andy Hamilton Style Grip portsetonloyal 8 1,358 01-15-2018, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Troll
  Help : Grip Level On Adrian Lewis G2 vs Bristow Style portsetonloyal 15 2,993 10-18-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: blacko