Unicorn

Quietest board ?
Hi. Looking for quietest board for playing in the apartment.
My research got me to Gran board v2.
Is this really the quietest board ? What do you recommend?
The quitest dartboard I have used is Bulls' Advantage Trainer but you apparently want answers for soft tip boards...
People who own the Hi Darts often say it's the quietest and most solid board. I don't know cause I've never owned another soft tip board but it isn't doesn't seem really noisy to me.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Gran Board 2 is the quietest I've played on.
Hi darts is almost noisless
Valencia/Spain

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Gran Board 2 has controlled its noise to best, you can try it.
Hi Darts, hands down is the quietest
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
Hi darts appears very quiet, watch Darren's review Here
(07-22-2017, 04:14 PM)greenbean Wrote: Hi Darts, hands down is the quietest

Do you have Hi Darts?   How is online play coming along?   Where are most of the players based?   Thanks.
(08-11-2017, 06:00 AM)AProsview Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 04:14 PM)greenbean Wrote: Hi Darts, hands down is the quietest

Do you have Hi Darts?   How is online play coming along?   Where are most of the players based?   Thanks.
Yes ive had my board since october and have seen the community grow alot.  The majority of players are from spain with the french coming in 2nd with other euros scattered in there.  The amercans are still a small comunity but growing nicly.  Im from USA and really have no problem finding a game.  Usually play @ least once a day with the weekend being the most popular days. Online play is smooth with hardly any bugs.  Quality is 2nd to none.  Any other ??'s just ask. hope this helps!
My main arrows - Shot! Longitude 918 3 series no.5 20g full set up,  Target pro grip stems (short), lippoint no.5 points (dynasty no.5 conversion for steel), harrows marathon flights (punched), target titanium slot lock rings
DARTSLIVE-ZERO BOARD

https://www.dartshive.jp/item/0602301003294.html

Darts is an easy game to play, but difficult to play well.