Harrows Darts.

Kyle Anderson Gold 23g
Hi all, Its been a while! Got these the other day and they are flying great. Still tweaking the final set up but having good results in the meantime.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current set up:
Darts: Unicorn Kyle Anderson 23g
Stem: Clic medium
Flight: Clic
Nice darts Mark, had a set and gave them away.  The recipient however likes them a lot. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice one, not sure what happened to my set, don't know if I still have them or did I give them to a forum comp?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

They look great, is that your favourite set up?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(01-10-2017, 08:04 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice darts Mark, had a set and gave them away.  The recipient however likes them a lot. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]®[/font]

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
(01-10-2017, 08:11 PM)The G Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 08:04 PM)Great White North Wrote: Nice darts Mark, had a set and gave them away.  The recipient however likes them a lot. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Was a young chap from our summer youth darts camp. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Using the same set at the Moment, great Dart.
Very nice dart. Put them on the wishlist. Well the far too long wishlist. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-10-2017, 08:09 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: They look great, is that your favourite set up?

Hi Chris, Stem length yes - not sure on the colour just used what I had. The Clic system for me is the best, as in performance & longevity. A set of flights will last a month easy & that includes a few robin hoods. I practice daily for around 30 / 60 mins.

Cheers MJ
Current set up:
(01-10-2017, 08:47 PM)Aussie Kev Wrote: Using the same set at the Moment, great Dart.

Hi Kev,

Have you opted for longer points on your set up? I'm thinking of doing this to help with the grouping / sighting the bed. I'm pretty sure Kyle does for a similar reason - might be wrong though.

Cheers MJ
Current set up:
(01-10-2017, 08:05 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Nice one, not sure what happened to my set, don't know if I still have them or did I give them to a forum comp?

Hi Grip,

Your review on these helped me hit the buy button - also I grip the dart in the same way as Kyle, so got to be perfect for me surely!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  early days yet but happy so far.

Cheers for your reviews.

MJ
Current set up:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gary Anderson WC Gold 23g RubennnV 20 3,431 04-28-2017, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Chris LaForm