Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

How to increase the longevity of your flights
Lightbulb 
Simply cut the damaged end with scissors.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

I cut about 2-3 mm from my flights every once in a while, when they start to get damaged. The first few times don't affect their action noticeably, but that makes them last way longer!

I know, I'm cheap af. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dont hit them they last alot longer
LOL!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Throw like my wife. "Hit all the 20's you can honey."

14, off the board, 3. Her darts have the original flights I put on 3 years ago.

Just kidding, she uses one of my older sets, but the darts fly like I said.
(01-10-2017, 05:01 PM)Microtom Wrote: Simply cut the damaged end with scissors.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  

I cut about 2-3 mm from my flights every once in a while, when they start to get damaged. The first few times don't affect their action noticeably, but that makes them last way longer!

I know, I'm cheap af. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Are you saying that you can cut 9mm /3/8"off the back edge of the  flight & you notice no difference ? or am I not under standing I have a mate who is tight & he saves up his better ones & mixes & matches
Oh boy this is a first lol
Current Setup: 18g James Wades
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 10 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10
Tridents.
For $2.00....just smile when you buy a new set...means your throwing well!
I wouldn't bother trimming them...you want everything to be the same as much as posible all the time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 22 Gram Keith Deller'sGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-18-2017, 04:28 PM)OAKZER Wrote: For $2.00....just smile when you buy a new set...means your throwing well!
I wouldn't bother trimming them...you want everything to be the same as much as posible all the time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome OAKZER ,,, If you don't mind please introduce yourself ,,,
here ,,,,so you can get the proper welcoming ,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Alright...39 years old from Northern Ontario Canada, stopped playing 12 years ago...started throwing again 3 weeks ago and have the passion back. The crowds seem alot smaller now, hooked on playing online. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 22 Gram Keith Deller'sGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Imagine the people working hard at designing different size and shape flights to help darters gain that extra few % accuracy and they read the opening post.
  :stressed: :ranting:

Nice one Microtom that cheered me up!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(01-18-2017, 04:47 PM)OAKZER Wrote: Alright...39 years old from Northern Ontario Canada, stopped playing 12 years ago...started throwing again 3 weeks ago and have the passion back. The crowds seem alot smaller now, hooked on playing online. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Welcome from Southeastern Ontario.
Joe

22gm Target Carrera C4's
Started Darting October 2014
if you want to use the same set for the rest of your life.. just throw ar different targets each dart Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. u can even throw a 9darter with T20 T19 bull three times... no need for nice grouping and 180s ;'D
Best leg 501: 12 darts (180,180,29,112) 
Highest checkout: 164 (T19, T19, Bull)
Darts: Shot! 9ti2 24g & Harrows Elite 24g
(01-10-2017, 07:06 PM)gumbo2176 Wrote: Throw like my wife.    "Hit all the 20's you can honey."

14, off the board, 3.  Her darts have the original flights I put on 3 years ago.    

Just kidding, she uses one of my older sets, but the darts fly like I said.
this got to me, haha i think this is pure gold! when i first started throwing with my girlfriend it was the same thing...shes damn good now, but it took a while to teach her.. but that's how it is with people who are just starting out..its something you just gotta laugh it off and help them the best we can. thanks for the laugh!
 ✯✯✯Mac-Attack99
༺Darts: 21.5 gm monster cobra I No.5 soft tips༻
༺Flights: One80 Black/Grey Roman Warrior༻
༺Shafts: Dartscorner Logo Black Nylon༻
2021 180’s: 1/15
2021 Hat: 2/200
Overall Live Tournament Wins:7
2021 league weeks won: