Double Top Darts.

Lakeside so poor
I enjoy both equally to be honest. Darts is Darts. Once the PDC has finished I cant wait for the BDO to start. Ive had it on all week and ill miss it once its finished. I actually like the quiet crowd as a change from the PDC crowds. That's not to say I don't like them as i've been to many PDC events myself and enjoyed them all.  I want to attend the Lakseside as much as id like to go to Ally Pally to watch PDC Worlds.  Admittedly a couple of the Prelim games at the Lakeside have been abit slow, but also same could be said for the PDC Prelim games. I've enjoyed Wolfie/Joyce as much as I enjoyed Barney/MVG. I watch the Lakeside every year without fail. Also try to catch other BDO TV events on TV.

Cant understand the knocking BDO gets sometimes. Just take it for what it is. Some quality players come and pass through the BDO that probably wouldn't be the players they are today without it, that are competing in the PDC today
Board: Blade 5

Darts: Harrows ICE 26g - Target Colin Lloyd 23g

(01-11-2017, 11:05 PM)Leetaylor17 Wrote: I enjoy both equally to be honest. Darts is Darts. Once the PDC has finished I cant wait for the BDO to start. Ive had it on all week and ill miss it once its finished. I actually like the quiet crowd as a change from the PDC crowds. That's not to say I don't like them as i've been to many PDC events myself and enjoyed them all.  I want to attend the Lakseside as much as id like to go to Ally Pally to watch PDC Worlds.  Admittedly a couple of the Prelim games at the Lakeside have been abit slow, but also same could be said for the PDC Prelim games. I've enjoyed Wolfie/Joyce as much as I enjoyed Barney/MVG. I watch the Lakeside every year without fail. Also try to catch other BDO TV events on TV.

Cant understand the knocking BDO gets sometimes. Just take it for what it is. Some quality players come and pass through the BDO that probably wouldn't be the players they are today without it, that are competing in the PDC today
Watched the youth final. Well done lads. What a future for them. Really entertaining match. Thumbs up to the BDO for that one. Has a future MVG appeared?. Wish I was that good...lol.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I've been keeping up with Pro darts for only about a year now, but I think I've seen everything there is on YouTube, old and new alike now. :-) I watched the BDO vid yesterday with the youth competition, and think I enjoyed that most. Both those boys were playing better Darts, certainly than the Ladies, but the contrast to PDC for a newcomer like me is quite shocking. Still, I enjoyed it, and enjoyed the quietness of the crowd too. I'll bet if truth were known, more than one PDC pro wouldnt mind a bit of that at times as well.
Board-B4 DC
Current: Harrows Aero 25G
(01-13-2017, 02:21 PM)SixGun Wrote: I've been keeping up with Pro darts for only about a year now, but I think I've seen everything there is on YouTube, old and new alike now. :-) I watched the BDO vid yesterday with the youth competition, and think I enjoyed that most. Both those boys were playing better Darts, certainly than the Ladies, but the contrast to PDC for a newcomer like me is quite shocking. Still, I enjoyed it, and enjoyed the quietness of the crowd too. I'll bet if truth were known, more than one PDC pro wouldnt mind a bit of that at times as well.
The youth final was excellent. Some great future talent there. The ladies darts struggle as they have never been really pushed to greater things and their prize money is abysmal. Such a pity. I agree about the crowd. PDC does need calming down.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Yes, I was very impressed with both those guys, and if either stay in, no doubt wel'll see them in the future. I have to say, the one thing annoyed me was the lady playing Trina G. Walked off mid throw to grab a sip of water! WTH!!???
Board-B4 DC
Current: Harrows Aero 25G

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lakeside 2018 ... who's your tip. Cooper84 26 3,323 01-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Mike HermThe
  Lakeside 2018 mc1958 32 6,648 10-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Mack
  Lakeside 2017 TV coverage mc1958 11 7,536 12-31-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Lakeside 2017 draw mc1958 9 2,817 12-15-2016, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Zeyes