Target Darts.

One80 surround
Is there anywhere you can purchase the England darts surround like on his youtube? I'm guessing not as it's probably a one off for the EDO but it's worth an ask.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Darts: Winmau Navigator 23g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 and MvG Cabinet 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You should contact One80 on facebook, probably get a quicker response that way.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-10-2017, 04:26 PM)Getagrip Wrote: You should contact One80 on facebook, probably get a quicker response that way.
Well if you don't have the answer for me were all screwed Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
OT: thanks pal I'll try that now.

One80 have a strange structure though, they have people based in Germany, China and Wales I believe but often the people you need to speak to are usually on business trips and its very difficult to get info sometimes.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-10-2017, 04:31 PM)Getagrip Wrote: One80 have a strange structure though, they have people based in Germany, China and Wales I believe but often the people you need to speak to are usually on business trips and its very difficult to get info sometimes.
Ah gotcha. I sent their page on Facebook a message if they get back to me ill probably get one if possible and if they either don't reply or don't sell them I'll be in the same position as now so not all that urgent.

Can only try, I don't recall seeing them in any shops though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Sorry for dragging a six month old thread back from the depths but I don't suppose you ever got an answer?

Darts: 22g Azzurri Cortex CX2 | 180's (total): 85 | 180's 2019: 1 | Highest Checkout: 136 (T20, T20, D8)
I am looking for the surround , neil 180 has in his video on you tube , the white one i contact him , but the are not for sale at the moment !? Can you explain why?
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks neil , i had contact you about this , i hoped  that  someone on the forum could help me with this ,  or maybe  a reaction from one80  or darts corner  !   Maybe  I can mail  them both  about this !   Or Maybe you can give it  a try  !?
YOU MUST CRAWL BEFORE YOU CAN WALK ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i'd 100% buy 1 if they ever went on sale
Throwing Black PVD Coated Target Agora A01’s 22g darts at a Winmau Blade 5

Highest checkout - 141 (T20 T19 D12)
Best leg - 16 Darts x2

Neil, I asked about England Darts merch a week or so back on facebook.

I'm certain there's a demand and would be a great fund raiser for the organisation.