Darts Buddy

"SUPER" Random Numbers Challenge
Video 
Hi All,

I have a confession to make Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. the reason I am making so many clips of late is that my TV is on the blink Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and its been too damn hot to sit around or do anything outside.

Anyway, this is my last session .... closing out random numbers and as such I gave myself a Super Challenge by picking out very high numbers to close i.e 204 : 195 : 201.

Which means I have to score around the 100 mark per throw to have any chance of closing out in 6 darts and I'll have to finish on high numbers too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  anyway why not see how I went…I hope you like the ending.

Here 'tis....

https://youtu.be/aU_mkKjVF3Q

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

cant access youtu.be at work. as soon as i get a gap at home i will check it out. sounds like a good way to challenge yourself
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
(01-10-2017, 10:26 AM)Catalaya Wrote: cant access youtu.be at work.  as soon as i get a gap at home i will check it out.  sounds like a good way to challenge yourself

Hi There,

Yes its a purrrfect way to round off a practice session and as mentioned its ideal fine tuning just before a match.

I must say its lovely to hear from you.

Best regards and have a very Happy New Year

Cheers

Dorian
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

LOL its a good enough reason Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-10-2017, 04:25 PM)Getagrip Wrote: LOL its a good enough reason Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Yep I know Darren Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. but my 60in Pioneer TV is literally 'on the blink' sometimes it starts and if not the blue 'on' light blinks 8 times stops and blinks again.

The service guy said its the hot weather and is preparing a quote Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and said to sit down and he'll phone as he e-mails Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. it through ..... oh dear now that sounds expensive!

So its the good 'ole radio or pc in the meantime and of course darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

I heard electrical goods are very expensive in Oz is that true?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(01-10-2017, 07:28 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I heard electrical goods are very expensive in Oz is that true?

Hi Darren

Yes I believe the UK is around 25-30% cheaper on most electrical goods as your market is far more competitive.

There again the wages are higher here so its the old swings and roundabouts to some degree.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

Thanks Dorian that's another great vid. Hope your T.V situation isn't sorted soon so we can get a few more of these master pieces lol.
What a great last 3 darts!!!
Out of interest, are those your normal routes ? Like miss T19 1st dart on 195 then go for T19 2nd dart. You also has 78 left I think? And didn't go 54 for 24.
(01-10-2017, 10:21 PM)Tom12481 Wrote: Thanks Dorian that's another great vid. Hope your T.V situation isn't sorted soon so we can get a few more of these master pieces lol.
Out of interest, are those your normal routes ? Like miss T19 1st dart on 195 then go for T19 2nd dart. You also has 78 left I think? And didn't go 54 for 24.

Hi Tom

I don't necessarily go for the recommended finishes (but I should Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )..... when playing this game the pressure is to get out just like in a match situation but often I'm left to clean up a bad first throw etc  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

However unlike a real game when playing an opponent you don't have the luxury of time between throws to decide on a plan of action...especially when filming and as such there's added pressure on every throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There is also a larger underlying time pressure to get all 3 numbers finished in the one unedited shoot when filming these games, as I feel to film separate clips would have been much less of a challenge and also boring to watch.

With respect to the 195 my initial thought was to get 95 on the 19's to leave 100 the next go I simply stuffed up and the third attempt with the 78 left I was thinking  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  - T16 : D15 not a smart option but like in a real game you have to play the darts you've dealt yourself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

Cheers

P.S I'm still waiting on a quote to fix TV but I'm going to give the film clips a rest for a while. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(01-10-2017, 11:35 AM)Dorian Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 10:26 AM)Catalaya Wrote: cant access youtu.be at work.  as soon as i get a gap at home i will check it out.  sounds like a good way to challenge yourself

Hi There,

Yes its a purrrfect way to round off a practice session and as mentioned its ideal fine tuning just before a match.

I must say its lovely to hear from you.

Best regards and have a very Happy New Year

Cheers

Dorian

thankyou, its good to be back  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  thankyou  :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. all the best to you and yours too  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
https://youtu.be/UAFnQoN2s8w  you only see my hands Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.pinterest.com/claudinetrvds/darts/
(01-11-2017, 04:19 AM)Dorian Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 10:21 PM)Tom12481 Wrote: Thanks Dorian that's another great vid. Hope your T.V situation isn't sorted soon so we can get a few more of these master pieces lol.

Hi Tom

I don't necessarily go for the recommended finishes (but I should Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )..... when playing this game the pressure is to get out just like in a match situation but often I'm left to clean up a bad first throw etc  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

However unlike a real game when playing an opponent you don't have the luxury of time between throws to decide on a plan of action...especially when filming and as such there's added pressure on every throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There is also a larger underlying time pressure to get all 3 numbers finished in the one unedited shoot when filming these games, as I feel to film separate clips would have been much less of a challenge and also boring to watch.

With respect to the 195 my initial thought was to get 95 on the 19's to leave 100 the next go I simply stuffed up and the third attempt with the 78 left I was thinking  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  - T16 : D15 not a smart option but like in a real game you have to play the darts you've dealt yourself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .

Cheers

P.S I'm still waiting on a quote to fix TV but I'm going to give the film clips a rest for a while. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Hope your T.V doesn't cost you too much and you can get back to watching neighbour's,  home and away,  flying doctor's and Croc dundee.   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I really like the routine, but I'm afraid that taking out those high numbers in 6 darts is at the moment way ahead of me. But I will try it anyway. Thanks for posting the video.

Cheers
(03-23-2018, 11:05 AM)chak840 Wrote: I really like the routine, but I'm afraid that taking out those high numbers in 6 darts is at the moment way ahead of me. But I will try it anyway. Thanks for posting the video.

Cheers
You could always change your start numbers to suit your level.... as long as your challenging yourself, that's the main thing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-23-2018, 11:46 AM)hamo Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 11:05 AM)chak840 Wrote: I really like the routine, but I'm afraid that taking out those high numbers in 6 darts is at the moment way ahead of me. But I will try it anyway. Thanks for posting the video.

Cheers
You could always change your start numbers to suit your level.... as long as your challenging yourself, that's the main thing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hi Hamo, thnx, that's what I intend to do. Start with smaller but still challenging numbers. Hope I will get to these high numbers soon.
Cheers
good luck with it bud, let us know how you get on Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random outshots Ed180 6 774 11-24-2017, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Banz
Video Really Challenging Random Numbers *UPDATE* Dorian 5 842 01-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
Video Closing Practice - 3 Random Numbers Dorian 0 407 01-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Dorian
  Random finish JohnL. 2 723 03-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: jase1